Dad's Birthday Today!

He is guy whom I want to spent my life with - the most gentleman guy I’ve ever known! He even gets to give me that one last bite of his pie just to make me happy and satisfied. He will give me a seat in a bus or put me in his lap in a train just to make me comfortable for the rest of the ride.

He’s the reason why I’m breathing, and he promised me that I’m his only Princess in the whole Kingdom of Earth - and I believed it even if I’m 16. I know, I’m not a Princess and I know we’re not Kings and Queens who’d end up lying on a big big mattress in a castle full of guards and slaves.

But he let me feel like one of those Disney Princesses.

He’s my walking diary. I always get to tell him all of what I feel at the end of the day, what ever time it may be. He always make me feel good. He lifts my spirit if I’m feeling down and he gives advises before I go to school.

I still remember those times when I’m still a cute and cuddly kid who always loves to play under the pouring rain. Days after, I turned lying on bed with wet towel on my forehead and a thermometer stuck on my mouth.
That would be the scene for the rest of the day and I will always pray..

“I hope its evening now so Papa would be here..” and then I will sleep.

When I wake up, I will no longer be in bed.

I’m flying!

No, I’m in his arms. He lifted me from bed! And then he’d hug me so so so super tight. But it feels good. He said,

“Let me hug you tight. So I may have your fever.”

And in the present, we always talk before sleeping. I’ll open up my problems to him. And he will always listen to me, and let me think on the positive side. Then we will just watch basketball games to loosen up and we would make jokes.

I’m a certified Daddy’s girl. Not only that I’m the unicahija. But because, he lives for me and I live for him.

Now, Im in college and he still remains to be my inspiration!

Everyday, before going to school, he always tell me..

“Don’t trust too much. It’s college now. Everything’s quite different. Not all may be good to you, others may just use you.. Always remember, a good friend is your worst enemy.”

Dad. Dada. Tatay. Papa, etc.

Any other names you can call your Father?

I guess it’s an extension of my Father’s Day Celebration! Today is the day my Papa turns 45. It’s his special day and each of us in the family don’t want to ruin it.

Let me just tell you Dad, “I love you from the bottom of my life.. As another year gets into your life, I will promise to bring the best out of it. I will never change, and I always be the only Princess you’ve molded to be a fine woman. You always be my inspiration.. You are my first love and the reason of my every breathe.”

From your dearest Marj. :)