Keenon

"What's bracking my nigga?" I rolled down my window to see one of my niggas from the past. He walked to the car all fast and shit looking like a thirsty puppy at a shelter. "YG you remember me?" " Yeah I remember you, what's bracking my nigga?" "Shit for real just been out here serving these young niggas tryna make a living". "Aye don't tell nobody you saw me nigga, tryna surprise my girl, she don't know I'm back." "I got chu, but aye you got 400 I can borrow?" " Nigga what I look like a bank? Nigga ain't shit in this world free, you better get it while you can."

For y'all who don't know me, the name be Keenon, but I go by YG. I from Bompton born and raised; piru till the death of me. I been rapping since I could remember shid, started off as a hobby until ah nigga started getting recognized. I got two albums, hella mixtapes, been on a world tour
And to countries you probably ain't even heard of. I'm just a young nigga with a talent, but my loyalty still to the streets.

Since ah nigga then made it; I got ah couple niggas acting like I owe them some, ah couple niggas always got they hand out, but I know who my real niggas are. Alanna has been my best friend since 7th grade. She's the only girl I could trust other Than mom and sister. We decided to make things official around 2013 when I started getting big. I love her to death man, I ain't gone lie I cheated on her from time to time. I hurt her, and she was close to leaving me, but I did everything in my power to make her stay.

I pulled up on Raymond St; We stayed in a mini condo. Two bedrooms, three baths, a pool, and a big ass yard. Alanna wasn't into all the flashy shit, which made me wanna give her more. She had her own money which really turned me on; she was a nurse. I grabbed the Juicy Couture bags from the trunk of my red 2012 Panamera Porsche.

"Im home!" I walked through the house  in search of Shaunti. "Oh-my-God" she jumped in my arms and planted kisses all over my face and neck. "Baby you didn't tells you was coming home, I would of got cute". "I wanted to surprise you girl, I got you some". I handed her the bags and sat on the couch; "you shouldn't have". She pulled out the outfits and purses I bought her.

"I missed you so much baby", "is that right?" She sat on top of me and I must say she was making a nigga dick hard. I was on tour with J.Cole and it's been awhile since I had some. I sucked on her bottom lip while my hands griped her big ass. I rubbed her fat pussy as she placed hickeys on my neck. "You been out on the road ain't no telling who walls you was breaking down on tour", she walked towards the kitchen.

"Come on baby don't do that, you gave me blue balls". "You got two hands use them", she rolled her eyes. I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her neck, I rubbed her pretty pussy though them tight ass shorts. "Keen-on" she moaned as I slid her panties off with my teeth. My head drops between her legs as I gently kiss her naked flesh. My soft lips sending shivers up her spine.
Everybody know I love pleasuring my women with the tongue, "Bae don't stop". I had her where I wanted her; I pulled her panties up and headed upstairs to brush my teeth. "Why you stop for, you got me in my mood". "The same reason you stopped me, now we both ain't get what we want", I stuck my tongue out. "You so mean", she playfully punched me.

Alanna was my heart, my best friend and she just ugh. Have you ever been with somebody that always puts you first? Always there to have your back and understand you and listen to your problems? Somebody that just make you feel like you the only nigga in the world? I know I'm being a little sentimental, but fuck it that's my baby.

"So who all know you back in town?" "Nobody other than you, and a OG I ran into. Nigga had the nerves to ask me to borrow money." "Wow, they act like you a bank or something. Do you wanna go out or stay in?" "I just wanna stay in tonight and cuddle", I licked my lips as she walked by. "That tongue gone get you in trouble", " I can't help I like it sweet". I kissed her juicy lips ; "I really missed you baby".

"Girl you ain't cook today?" Raymarra said busting in our room. "Damn You got a key now?" I questioned "you knows it, when you get back?" She made herself comfortable on the bed. "I got back today and don't go running your mouth". "Nigga please I just asked to see if my Baby's father was home." She rolled her eyes and sucked her teeth.

Raymarra was my girls best friend, they was more like sisters. She was my nigga too, I could always talk to her about the shit that me and Alanna  was going through. She had a lil man by my nigga Nipsey Hussle, but he was never really around. She been dating J.cole for almost four months now; and I guess the nigga know what he doing cause he keep her smiling. "Girl what brings you over here?" "I got invited to Catelyn's baby shower, you that makeup artist girl? Anywho I think you should come with me." "Catelyn who?" "Catelyn Morrow".

Damn me and Catelyn had a thing about 7 months ago. I was drunk and she came on to me; I went in raw. I just pray that it ain't mine; she called me like a month later, talking about she pregnant. I just assumed she was lying. "She ain't going, I just got back and I want her all to myself". I kissed her cheek, "baby I'll make sure to get back in time for you. That way you can go spend time with your family and friends.", she smiled.

Everybody know she my girl, I don't need Catelyn starting no shit. I do wanna be there if it's mines, I just don't need no bull. Alanna don't even know I cheated on her and I already put her through so much.