"Do you like Bananas?"

Ignore the human traits these animals might have like talking, facial expressions and crying and anything else. Also think of harry looking kinda like dumbo but a little bigger and with green eyes and a curly type of tail.

Harry was lonely and sad.

His bananas are his best friend.

Harry was only a 7 year old elephant. No one wanted to play with him.

He was the youngest of all the elephants that live in the jungle and is also the smallest.

Harry watched through the trees, while eating a banana, as the other kid elephants played in the water spraying each other with water from their trunks.

Harry then decided he needed to spray them with water to be their friends.

Maybe he will even share his bananas.

Harry finished 3 bananas then he snuck to the other side of the water and collected as much water as he could in his small trunk.

He snuck up behind them as stealth as possible. He was doing pretty good but Harry is a very clumsy elephant and accidentally tripped over something causing Harry to make a big splash. Unfortunately for Harry, he accidentally squirted all the water out of trunk as one of the girl elephants turned around.

"YOU GOT IT IN MY EYE!!!" she cried. All the other kids heard and turned to glare at Harry.

Harry shrunk down in fear and started running backwards as they started advancing towards him.

One of the older kids, Blake, started to taunt and yell at him, "Oh look it little Harry, and guys look HE'S CRYING! Oh My God This is Hilarious," he continued and Harry had tears streaming down his face and his trunk hang gloomy and low. Blake got close to Harry's face holding his trunk up to point it at Harry. "Listen you little brat, stop trying to be like the big kids and go to your mommy because your just a annoying little baby."

Harry was so scared and started to regret trying to make friends in the first place. Because like Blake said, he was an annoying little baby and nobody liked him. Harry quickly turned around and ran out of the water the kids were playing in and back into the forest.

But not without tripping and having the big kids laugh at him . . . Like always.

-

Harry decided he is running away. He might only be 7, but he knows he doesn't want to live around butt faces.

He had all of the supplies he needed in his run away sack, his 137 bananas he collected, included. Because let's be honest, Harry really loves his bananas and the bananas he had were only for himself and himself only... Harry decided.

No exceptions.

He refuses to share. And the big kids made it pretty clear they don't like him, so he decided he doesn't like them either.

And his bananas agree with him.

At the moment, Harry was was walking through the forest alone. But he soon found a large area. He looked around and saw a bed made of leaves and grass that looked really comfy. He also saw a giant Zebra Spot Ball(soccer ball/football). It looks like someone's been here, he thought to himself but just brushed the thought off. He trotted over to a corner of the large area and dumped all his belongings there. He moved to another corner and dumped his 137 bananas there.

Harry wanted some rest so he moved to the bed and laid down with his ears drooping low on the ground along with his trunk.