How it started

So seven years ago we moved next to this boy and me my brother and his brother did everything together when we were younger. Then two years later I felt like I liked him. It's  been five years of liking him and tonight I want something more then just liking and texting. We're going to a wedding and he will be there. I have a dance recital today too. I'm so excited. I will write more when I get to the wedding
• • •
     Were at the wedding and it's beautiful here. So many people and he was the only one I focused on the whole time. I spent a little time with him. I went up to him when he was on the dance floor and booty bump him or dance beside him. Then he came and booty bumped me across town. He smiled about it. God I love his smile. I left to go to the washroom with a friend that was there with me. We came back and we ate I got to sit at the same table as him. After we ate I noticed he started talking to this girl and dancing with her and holding her hand. I went by the window with my friend and we talked for a bit we went back in and I tried not to look and hurt myself so I just talked with my friend and had a good time. We got tired and sat down. A slow song came on. I looked. God why did I look. I seen him with her, body against body her resting her head again this shoulder his arms around her I watched until the song ended.
     finally. I thought to myself then another one came on and their bodies collided once more and something inside me sank and I thought
How did she do that? She got what I wanted for years but she did it in a matter of seconds. It's not fair. I started to tear up. And then I swore to myself that one point in the night I would hold his hand to make up for the pain I felt. And I would finally get what I wanted.
• • •
     The wedding is over we're going to pick him up. If he sits next to me I'm going to hold his hand. Here we are. He looks so perfect standing there.
Bummer, he sat in the front. But the nights not over yet.
We pulled up to his house and we stepped out of the car and watched our drunk brothers. Me and him stood next to each other. I looked down his hand was right there. Now was my chance. I said to myself "confidence" and I slid my hand into his. All the sudden time stopped his hand felt so much better then I imagined this moment felt so much better then I imagined everything felt perfect and in place. I started walking with my hand in his and took him to the back of the truck to talk. I let go so it wasn't all awkward for him. I don't remember the rest of that night. I remember going to school the next day screaming my head off to all my friends telling them I held his hand. All the pain from seeing him with someone els melted off me. There was to much happiness and excitement and every happy emotion ever. I want to see him again! See where this goes.