He's forgiveness

She breathed for his forgiveness. She fought for his love. The rejection hurt everyday. I never thought he would reject me. Mate's never reject each other, it's very unheard of in our land.____________________________________________________________________________ Ashley's pov. - I'm sixteen and shifting for the first time. My body was burning, it felt like they threw me into a fire. My body ached and my bones were popping and cracking. I could feel the bones breaking to make the shift easier. Then I felt her presence. The lady who left my father and I for some rogue. They tried to make there own pack, her being the Luna and him the Alpha. She came around the tree with her long brown hair flowing in the

wind. She had a splash of freckles across her nose. She looked identical to me cause unfortunately she was my mother. She tried to kill before so I was ready for the fight. Shockingly she spoke first "If you wasn't my daughter you would make a lovely Luna. You turned into a beautiful woman, but you are my daughter." Then without a moments notice she attacked. I lunged for her throat but before I got there she cut my leg the whole way to my paw. I felt the blood running down my leg and dripping on the ground. We heard a unfamiliar growl and snapped our heads towards it. A big black wolf with a taint of silver in it was standing before us. He was the most beautiful wolf I have ever seen. As our eyes were locked on each other I knew he was my mate. Then I felt the teeth sink into my neck and heard the skin ripping then everything went black!

Joe's point of view

I heard the growls and snarls. I ran towards the noise thinking one of my pack members were being killed by nasty rogues. I seen her beautiful gold fur with a tint of red. I knew she was my mate even before I seen her and then I knew I would protect her with my life. I growled in anger as I seen the ugly brown wolf attack my love. The both turned towards me and my mates eyes were locked on mine. Then I seen the brown wolf attack but before I could attack my mate was unconscious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.

Next chapter tomorrow bare with me I never wrote a book before