The Magical Puppy

There once was a family of dogs a mommy a daddy and a puppy.When the puppy was born he was different.The puppy HAD PURPLE fur!!!!!!All the others pups had brown or black fur.Since the color of his fur all the dogs called him a furry grape!

But his real name was Bruno and his parents didn't like the nicknames the dogs were calling him.So he never went outside they kept the curtains closed and the door locked!.Nobody was aloud to see the purple pup!.There was a huge gate keeping the world and camera crew's from coming into there home.

As you see the purple puppy is sorta secret because he's not allowed to be seen (his parents don't even let dogs talk about him)................and the purple pup isn't allowed to go to school!!!!!!But in his room one day he learned that he has more then just purple fur................he was magical!!!He could make trees grow and he could fly.

Also his purple fur could glow as bright as the sun!!!!! So one night it was storming hard!. Bruno hated storms especially by himself so he turned on his fur!.So for the next 6 states it was morning when it was supposed to be night!.Everybody yelled at them to turn off the lights.They checked almost everywhere and NO lights were on.Then they went into Bruno's room and were shocked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                         TO BE CONTINUED..............................................................