I'm one directions what?

I woke up to the sun shining in my face, it felt warm and relaxing. My loud as hell alarm clock went of so I had no choice but to get up. Oops I should probably introduce myself I'm Lucy Villa I'm 16 years old I live with my parents and three siblings, two younger sisters and one younger brother so I'm the oldest yay !!!. I got dressed since it was the summer I decided to wear something comfortable, I put on some short denim short's and a bright tank top. My stomach was growling so I decided to get something to eat. I entered the kitchen and to my surprise I saw everybody sitting at the dinner table. They all turned to me and I just stood there it was a bit awkward and quite until my dad cleared his throat and started talk to me " Lucero we have to discuss some things so could you please sit down at the table". I did as told and was kinda excited maybe they gave in about the trip to Paris, I could feel my cheeks getting tired from me smiling for so long but my smile suddenly disappeared when I heard the words coming out of my father's mouth. " We are so sorry Lucero but you are going to be living with you're new owners they will be here in 10 minutes so you better get packing", I could hear the sadness in his voice there were tears threatening to come out of his eyes. I could feel the anger building up inside all I could think about while I was packing was who we there's so called owners I was going to be living with? how long was I going to be staying with them? but the one question that was going through my head was what were they going to do to me?. It was exactly 10:30 am when I heard a knock at the door and heard five very weird voices asking if I was ready to go. I walked down the stairs with my suite case in hand I saw five very familiar faces starting at me my parents were nowhere to be found I guess they just couldn't stand seeing me leave with these guys. they were whispering something amongst themselves I could see there eyes get darker as we stood there. I finally broke the silence and introduced my self to these guys " umm hey I'm Lucero Villa". They all introduced themselves also first was this curly haired Guy " I'm styles, Harry styles" then was a really cute blonde " I'm horan, Niall horan" then the one with a birth mark on his neck introduced himself " I'm Liam Payne" he also introduced the other two " and this is Louis tomlinson and Zayn Malik". They told me that we had to so I followed them out the front door to a black range rover Liam was driving, I sat in between Harry and Niall Louis and Zayn were in the back. As we drove to their flat I felt something warm on my knee I looked over and saw Harry grinning at me. He whispered in my ear something I would never forget and sent chills down my spine "do as I say and maybe I won't go so rough on you". My eyes widened at the words that came out of his mouth I was literally shaking in my seat and I think he noticed how scared I was and smirked even wider. We finally arrived at their flat it was huge probably about three stories high it was so beautiful. I couldn't move when it was time to get out I felt myself being picked up I turned to see Harry smiling really big I tried to get out of his arms but it was no use he was way stronger than me so I just let him carry me into the flat.

thanks guys for reading sorry if it's not good it's my first time writing but leave comments and vote but I promise ill update soon. (:

kik me lucero1638