What Lies Benth the Sea

Chapter one: the new beginning

Jodeci pof:

I was walking along the beach, I lived in Australia  

Me and my sister Emily always walk around the beach we love 

The feeling of the sand in our toes, the wind blowing our hair. 

The way the water comes and goes to our feet. She wasn't feeling good 

And wasn't in the mood to surf, she just found out that our dad had been cheating on my mom after 12 year of marriage, so she lefted the beach and said she will be back soon.

I loved surfing you could find me in the water or my head in a book. School was  

Just ending, i now am a Junior in high school, I just starting running towards in the water, that was my way of getting Rid of my problems. The water seemed weird, I was crying even though You couldn't see, I could taste my feel the tears run down my face. A tiny voice in my head told me get out the water, I just wouldn't listen I was so mad at my dad for cheating on my mom.

The waters current began to pull me under water, I got scared. I have lived in Australia since I was born. I have never seen the water act like this. I finally reached the top of the water,the clouds began to turn black and gray, and the sky became darker. I began to swim toward shore. The water began to pull me back under. This huge wage came, and dragged me under the water, it felt like somebody grabbed my leg and was pulling me under. I kept fighting back, I just blacked out. I woke up, by tiny rocks falling on my head and water plashing my face. I was in this cave type thing, I have no idea were I was. I began looking a round, there was Emily knocked out cold.

Emily Pof:

I left the beach, I couldn't handle it.i thought my mom and dad were always happy. I would had ever seen this coming. I saw the sky change color, it was blue, then it changed blacked and gray. I began to run and scream Jodeci's name, I don't think she heard me. I jumped into the water trying to save her, my plan backfired. I didn't see the big wave swoop over me, I began to go under water. I saw my sisters leg, I pulled her leg so she can help me. I pulled her under with me. I blacked out, the water came rushing over me. I was awoken by my sister slapping and screaming my name, and throwing cold water in my face.

***********************early that day**************************

It was a half of day of school, and the last day. I hoped into my car, it was a 2013 light blue and green Lamborghini. My sister said she wanted to walk home, someone told her that Devon was going to ask her to prom. We lived like a 15 min. walk from the school to my house.We used to walk to school and back, just to talk about anything. When I pulled up in my grave stone drive way, somebody's car was in my drive way. When I stepped out my car, I went to see who's car was that, they lefted there car door unlocked. I began looking a round, I was a Medlin. She had a clean car, I saw my house key under her car seat. When I open the glove compartment, there it was.

My eyes began to water up. A photo of her and my dad sucking faces, a photo of them on the beach together the back said: me&David 2/17/13. That's the day of my 17 birthday, he told me he was on a business trip, that's when he bought me this car. I saw Aton of photos of them together. All those time he said he was going a "business trip" was just bull sh*t. I took all the photos and stuck them into my purse, I also removed the key from under her seat". I pulled out my IPhone 5, and video taped me going my house, just in case. I had a huge house, my friends says it a mansion. It has 5 bedrooms,4 bathrooms, a game room, a movie room, a car room, a guest house in our backyard, we also had a indoor and outdoor pool. I heard music upstairs, tears began rolling down my face has a was walking up the stairs. When I reached my moms and dad room I was scared, I knew It this was going to change my life, forever.