evil awakens

It was morning and my brother Shadow was headed to school. "Where you going." I asked just to be annoying.

"I'm going to school just like every other day so stop asking or else!" He seemed frustrated, I could tell because he almost forgot his training sword and shield. "By the way Zelda came by earlier and said to meet her in the field at ten."

"Really!" I'm embarrassed to say I fell for that again, after the twelfth time. "Wait you aren't lying to me are you? This isn't the first time." He was gone by then. I went to the field like he said and waited. And waited. And waited. When I went home it was at least three in the morning I was gonna punch him but he was waiting for me. I ended up hitting his shield and breaking my wrist. "YOU LIED TO ME AGAIN!!"

"I'll stop when your not annoying, but anyway Dad wants to talk to you, he's upstairs" Shadow had a smirk on his face which made me want to punch him but I learned my lesson.

I went up the ladder to see my dad but took a step back when I realized he wasn't feeling good. He was coughing a lot and I didn't want to get as sick as he was. "Dad, you wanted to see me?"

"Yes Link I needed to tell you something is wrong with Shadow." He seemed worried but I didn't understand why.

"There's nothing wrong with him he's always been a jerk." Seriously am I the only one that notices this. "He's always been pushing me around and telling me to do, you couldn't have missed this!"

"No Link, darkness has consumed his heart and pushed the light out of it." I didn't know what he meant since he never had any light in his heart period, I was making a face that told him he was crazy. "This is serious Link, have you heard of the ancient legends?"

"yes, there's the one where the hero turns into a wolf, the one where he goes back in time, and the one where he controls the wind and Hyrule I sunken under water. What about them?"

"All of those legends are true Link, the darkness in Shadow right now is none other than Ganondork"

"Ganandorf  Dad not dork."

"Be quiet I'm old!! But yes that evil is Ganandorf and you are the only one that can stop him."

"Why me?! I cant do that!"

"Because Link you are his brother, you have the same blood, and you know all of his moves." Dad was worrying me so I left and went to bed not looking forward to tomorrow.