One Shot

When they got back to the hotel, all Louis could think about was taking a hot shower. The concert that night was their biggest sold out show of the tour so there was no surprise that they were so exhausted after. As he unlocked the room door, Harry sauntered in after him. He immediately collapsed on the bed while Louis grabbed some clean clothes out of his bag. Louis leaned over and pecked his lips softly before turning towards the shower.

"Don't wait up. Just go to sleep, you're tired," Louis said quietly. Harry nodded and let himself fall back onto the bed.

Louis let the hot water splash onto his face as he stood under the head. He began to wonder if he should've let Harry go to bed without him. There was still one more performance he was looking forward to that night.

After turning off the water, he quickly dried off before wrapping the towel around his waist. He then shook out his wet hair with his hands before checking himself out in the mirror then reaching for the door handle. When he stepped out, he heard a faint noise coming from around the corner. Confused, he stepped around it to find the source.

What he found was a panicked looking Harry trying to hide an obvious boner under the blankets. He then knew exactly what those noises were and laughed lightly to himself.

"I thought you were tired?" Louis said in a flirtatious tone.

Harry felt flushed as he was unsure how to respond. "Well, I saw you in that towel and I just couldn't help myself," He said, only half joking. "But I will admit you'd look better without it."

"Oh, really?" He smirked as he let it fall to the ground. Harry's eyes widened as Louis walked towards him straddled him on the bed, crashing his mouth harshly on his. Harry gasped at the sudden action, but quickly wrapped his arms around Louis neck, pulling him closer and deepening the kiss.

Louis moved down, nipping at Harry's neck before leaving a trail of sloppy kisses down his torso. He stopped to look up at Harry, staring into his eyes as he ran his fingers over his already naked body. Louis grabbed his dick and slowly began to stroke it. Harry whimpered softly and looked at him with pleading eyes, as if begging him to continue and fast.

Louis was never so quickly to comply and kept Harry agitated, so he resumed steadily moving his hand over his now rock hard erection. He knew how crazy it drove Harry when he teased him.

Louis sukked Harry's dic hard and he came rainbows