Prologue

"No! Don't do this! Stop! Stop it! No!"

  The cries of a young boy echoed around a room. A young boy at the age of six was being dragged by a couple of older boys. The young boy had shaggy light brown hair, his light silvery blue eyes watering with tears pouring down his face. He struggled as much as he could, but the older boys were stronger than him.

  "Please, don't! No! Stop it! S-Stop!"

  The boys only grinned behind their masks, dragging the boy closer to the things that he feared most of all, due to one specific reason. Because of what he saw. He could see it, his own father... When he saw the suit... He saw it. He saw what happened. He saw what those suits really held. He could see it. Why did no one else see what they were?

  "Aaron! Stop!"

  There were four of them. One boy behind the mask of a brown bear. One girl behind the mask of a yellow chicken. One boy behind the mask of a purple bunny. And... the one whom the little boy called Aaron had on the mask of a red fox. The four of them only continued to drag the boy closer to his absolute worst fear. No one saw it, no one saw what these things were.

  "Aw, such a big cry baby! Dude, Riley is such a baby!"

  The one behind the bunny mask laughed, stopping with Aaron as they got near a higher leveled off stage. The young brown haired boy's tears started to make even his black shirt wet, struggling as hard as he could against the four older kids who held him there and pushed him closer. The little boy known as Riley began wailing in terror, his silvery blue eyes staring up at the golden bear animatronic with horror.

  Didn't they see it? The horrible images of that costume? That monster?

  Didn't they see the blood? The blood of someone he knew, someone that he played with, someone that was his own age. Didn't they see the hand-prints? The gore? The haunted eyes of the robot? Didn't they see it? It wasn't normal! It was a monster! A scary monster was exactly what it was!

  "I know, Reed. Your twin isn't even this bad!" Aaron joked around, giving the girl with the chicken mask a pointed look through the eye holes of the fox mask. The girl gave a irritated huff, though she had a smirk on his lips, hidden. "Huh, big baby Reese?"

  "Hey! I'm not a big baby!" the girl protested, pushing Riley forward a bit as he cried and tried to back away from the stage. The rest of the three gave a snicker at her reply, all of them knowing that they were just teasing her. And Aaron's little brother. "Oh come on, Noah, you picking on me too? Pipsqueak?"

  "I'M NOT A PIPSQUEAK!" the boy behind the bear mask growled in annoyance, hated being called that. He also held Riley where he was, not letting him push back. Aaron and Reed held his arms while Reese and Noah pushed him forward. "If anyone is, it's Riley."

  "Stop! Get him away! Let me go! L-Let me go!" Riley wailed, hysteric at this point. The four just laughed at this, some adults turning their heads to look at the commotion. Everyone knew that the little boy was afraid of the animatronics. Some weren't happy with it, but others reasoned that it'd get him unafraid of the robots by "getting up close."

  "What's that?" Aaron laughed, grabbing Riley's lower right leg behind the knee, Reed following his lead. Neither lifted him up, but the four of them all had the same idea. "I think the birthday boy just said he wanted to give Fredbear a great big kiss!"

  "No! No, stop it! No! Get me away! No! Stop!"

  "One... Two..." Aaron grunted, both Reed and him lifting Riley up while Reese and Noah made sure he didn't fall back in his struggles to get away. "Three!"

  "NO! Stop! Don't-! No!"

  In one fluid movement, the four thrusted the young boy up on the golden bear animatronic, going a little farther than what they had planned. The four laughed, only because they thought the others were laughing at the boy's struggles to get down as well. Each had a bad feeling in the pit of their stomachs, especially Riley. The boy was beyond even hysteric now, his tears coming down like a river, dripping on the golden material that he was forced into. The worst place that they could have shoved him was exactly where he was. In the place that he was most afraid of when it came to the animatronics.

  Riley's head was in the animatronic's mouth.

  "Noooo! Get me down! Get me down! Getmedown! Getmedown, getmedown, getmedown!" Riley wailed, his voice starting to get a little hoarse from all the crying and wailing, his screams being as loud as he could possibly get them. Nobody told them to stop. Nobody saw it as a problem. Nobody came to help. "Aaron! Please! Please Aaron! Please! Get me down! Get me-"

  Aaron's eyes widened in shock and horror as a single movement of the animatronic made his little brother's body go limp, his hysteric wails silenced at once, his tears coming to a stop. The four kids stood there, frozen in shock, their eyes widening. A tear slipped down one of the four kid's face, his body beginning to tremble.

  "Riley...? Riley?"

  No answer came from the now silent boy. Nothing. Not a tear, not a sniffle, not a wail or groan. Nothing but silence. And that terrified the four of them more than anything.

  "Riley!"