Chapter 1

Alexis's POV

I continued typing... Office jobs stunk really badly. Brody my boss came up to me, for some weird fucking reason he liked me...

"Hey Alexis." Brody smirked. My shirt was a V-Neck and he leaned in. I pulled it up and rolled my eyes. Brody was always trying to get in my panties.

"Have the reports?" Brody asked leaning against the computer tower. I nodded handing him the reports of health care rates. He nodded and walked away... More like strutted. Brody was something else.

I glanced at the clock. It was 3:49 pm. Only 11 more minutes before I got off. My phone rang I picked it up.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey sweetie." Jordan said.

"How many times did I say wait til I get home to talk to me." I chuckled.

"I just missed you." Jordan said.

"I miss you." I said.

"I miss you too, bye Hun." Jordan said. I hung up and continued typing then it was 4. I grabbed my purse and jacket and made my way to the break room to clock out. I clocked out and made my way to my car. I drove to daycare to get Keili. I checked her out and held her hand as we walked out. She was two and her 3rd birthday was coming up.

"Momma." Keili said.

"Yes sweetie?" I asked.

"Lily my fwend said I need a baby sister or brother." Keili said. I stopped and looked at her.

"Do you want one?" I asked picking her up. She bobbed her head yes. I smirked just like Jordan. I continued walking to the car and buckled her in. I drive home and got Keili out of her carseat and into the house.

Jordan greeted us with a huge bear hug.

"My boo and my boo bear!" Jordan gave me a big wet kiss. I kissed back and set Keili down. Jordan hugged me and I hugged back. Keili was holding on to my leg. I picked her up and went to kitchen. I got her a bottle she downed it fast.

"Our little baby." Jordan said. I was irritable from work today.

"I carried her around for nine months." I kissed Jordan.

"Well I helped this beautiful lady make her." Jordan kissed back.

I pulled away and picked up Keili. "Let's go give you a bath Missy."

"Sweetie I'll give her a bath you go lay down and rest." Jordan took Keili from me.

"Jordan, let me give her a bath." I said.

"Alexis." Jordan said.

"Just let me give her a fucking bath." I took Keili and stormed off to the bathroom. I left Jordan alone in the kitchen. I felt bad.

Dammit why do I do this?