Forgiveness

Jess's POV

I stumble around the bar trying to keep my balance. I am so drunk I can't even think straight. I feel guys trying to grab at me but I push them away. I start to walk towards the loo when someone whispers in my ear. "I've got you.." A husky voice soothes me. He puts his hands on my waist and leads me toward the exit in the back. My vision is really blurry and I can't see hardly anything so I don't know where we are going.

I see a black car ahead and all of a sudden I am being put into the passenger side. "Where we goin?" I slurr out my words as the man gets in the drivers side. "Shh..." He says placing his enormous hand on my thigh. "Don't touch me.." I say shoving his hand away. We start driving down the road at like 80 miles an hour and I look out the window to see the city of London flash by me.

We pull into a parking lot that is dark and quiet. The man gets out of the car and comes to my side and picks me up bridal style. "Put me down!" I yell at him trying to struggle in his very strong grip. "I'm not done with you. Stop." He says in a very stern voice. I didn't notice we were in a elevator going up. "Let go!" I scream at him. "No." He says as we reach the floor we were suppose to be going to.

We all down what seems like an apartment hallway. We reach a door that has the numbers 69 written at the top. Great. The man takes out his keys and shoves them into the lock and pushes the door open and we walk in. I look around and see the apartment is actually very clean but dark in some places.

He takes me down a hallway to a door and opens it still carrying me. I look around and it looks like a mans bedroom with a dresser, a king size bed in the middle, and windows in the corner. He takes me to the bed and pushed me down onto it. "Stop. Please don't. Don't hurt me." I say tears threatening to fall. I take a good look at him and see he looks my age. Tall, lean, very muscular, brown floppy curls, bright green eyes, and dimples on the sides of his cheeks. I didn't notice he was THIS attractive.

"I'm not going to hurt you, babe." I flinch at the name and back up against the head board of the bed. "Why did you bring me here? What do you want? Are you going to rape me? I don't have any money." I say looking at him for movement. "It isn't rape if you like it." He smirks and kicks off his shoes. "How dare you? Think I'm going to have sex with you! I don't even know you! And I won't like it because I can't even dare to think how nasty and gross it would feel!" I yell at him. I am so ticked right now. Ew. "Babe, it will be the best sex you will ever have.. trust me." He says climbing onto the bed and sitting in front of me.

"Trust you? I don't even know your name and you expect me to trust you?! I can't believe you." I scowl at him. "You can trust me though.." He says leaning in just right in front of my face. "H-how do I know..?" I ask. What am I doing? "I can show you..." He says his eyes flickering down to my lips. I can't help it but my eyes slowly drop down to his lips and they are so pink and full.

"May I?" He asks grabbing my face. I am surprised by him asking to kiss me. "Uh-huh." I say looking him in the eyes. He leans in and his lips brush against mine. A tease? That's what he is. He smirks because he knows that he just ticked me off. "Do I frustrate you?" He asks raising his eyebrows and hiding a smile.

"Yes." I say. "Well I can fix that." He says and before I know it his lips are against mine and I'm kissing back. Holy crap. He's so wonderful. He shoves his tongue into my mouth. Eager much? I chuckle against his lips and he grabs my waist and pulls me onto his lap. I wrap my legs around his waist. I hold back a moan as his hands slowly slip under my shirt.

"Harry." He says into my lips. "Huh?" I ask as I pull away from his lips. "My name is Harry." He says smirking. Wow. That name fits him perfectly. "Jess." I say playing with the ends of his curls on the back of his neck. "That's...hot." He says rubbing circles into my side with his thumb.