Chapter One

Nicole's POV

The sound of that horrific alarm was starting to annoy me. Second by second. I then had the energy to actually turn it off. I got up and got ready for school.

"Hey mom I'm heading to school." I yelled out while opening the door. I walked to Starbucks and got myself a caramel Frappucino with extra Caramel.

Cause ya know I'm fat

After I got my Starbucks, I headed to school. When I entered through the doors, I saw him. Him as in Shawn. Shawn Mendes. The leader of our hockey team. He was literally a chick magnet. He hooks up with girls and kisses another girl the next day. I personally don't like him because of how he acts.

I don't have any friends at my school because all I need is myself (lol salsa rosa moment cause ya know she's bae af)

I was heading towards my locker until I saw a Shawn with a blonde girl making out on my locker. So being me, I pulled on his ear and walked him to his classroom.

"Hey what was that for!" Shawn said angrily.

"You and that girl were making out on my locker so I had to do something." I shrugged and walked away. I headed to my locker to get my books and all of a sudden I got pushed up by my locker. I glanced at the figure and found out it was a very muscular Shawn.

"The next time you do that trust me you'll be sorry" He smirked. I just shrugged it off and let go of his grip and walked to class.

Well this is the beginning of something big.