Chapter 1

"A..Anakin stop..no..d..don't do this.." Obi-Wan flinched as the brunette kissed his skin and pinned his wrists.
"Obi-Wan..i..if it's that bad..just close your eyes."
But it wasn't that at all. Obi-Wan loved Anakin really. But having it thrown at him was scary..like his past.
"Anakin please..w...we..we'll get caught..ahh.."
He moaned as Anakin found his nipples that were hard from him. His skin flushed pink adorably set on his ears and cheeks as he arched.
"At..l..least....let me go?.." Obi-Wan bit his lip and blushed.
"You won't run away from me?"
"N..no.." Obi-Wan got scared. He wouldn't run. Of course not. But hearing that scared him even more."Anakin...please..th..this is terrifying.."
"I'm sorry.."He let the older man go, about to leave until his hand was grabbed by the auburnette."Obi-Wan wha-" he was silenced when his hand was put on the older man's stomach and moved down to feel something hard.
"A..Anakin I..."This was the cutest thing Anakin had ever seen in his life. His old master hair disheveled, tunics wide open, skin blushing along with those perfect cheeks under the best and most beautiful pair of eyes in the galaxy yet.
"It's alright.." He whispered into his ear nipping at the lobe. "I'll take care of it.."
And they held each other. Anakin stopping to tightly hold and comfort his lover and Obi-Wan gripping Anakin for his life in virgin pain, fear, and love. They were perfect. But only because Obi-Wan was the reason of course...