\Chapter|1/

A.N: hello, wattpad! here's a new story. now, you may say i'm copying other people with the whole texting context of the story, but i know for a fact that there are so many stories in this format now. plus, i'll add a bit of a back story for both characters.

- - -

<01:14 AM>

Unknown Number: The things I want to do to you right now are indescribable, baby;)

Unknown Number: Wooow, umm... I think you've got the wrong number...

Unknown Number: Shit, is this not Liam ?

Louis was sat in his bed, fully hard, just hoping to get some over-the-phone action with Liam. He certainly wasn't expecting to get the reply that he had, from the stranger that he had.

Unknown Number: Last time I checked, my name was Harry.

Unknown Number Oh... hello, Harry. This is awkward...

Harry: Yeah, kinda. Wait, are you a boy or a girl?

Unknown Number: Last time I checked, I was a boy;) My name is Louis, by the way.

Why was Louis telling this stranger his name? For all he knew, it could be a pedophile or a serial killer, and he could be tracking Louis as they spoke.

Harry: Sounds like it'd belong to someone really attractive. How old are you, Louis? .x

Louis was trying to push himself not to respond, but he disobeyed himself.

Louis: I'm 18.

Harry: I love older guys;) I'm 16 .x

Maybe he wasn't a pedophile or a serial killer, after all. Maybe he was just a lustful 16-year-old. Whatever he was, he was blatantly flirting with Louis.

Louis: Really ? You're flirting with me and you don't even know what I look like ?

Harry: Sorry, it's in my nature .x

Louis: I don't know why I'm still talking to you when I could be talking to Liam. I don't even know you.

It was true. Something inside Louis' mind told him to delete this 'Harry' boy's number and message Liam's correct number instead, but another section of his mind was forcing him to continue the useless conversation.

Harry: So.. I'm guessing he's your boyfriend? .x

Shit. This was always difficult to explain. Ever since Louis and his best friend, Liam, were fifteen, they had been helping each other out sexually. It was just normal to two of them: two best mates fucking each other for pleasure, and no commitment. There were times when Louis wished he could have a proper relationship with someone, just to see what it was like, but he just couldn't find that special guy to do that with.

Louis: You guessed wrong. I guess you could say he's a friend with benefits.

Harry: Oh .x

Louis: Why are you putting kisses ?

Harry: Why are you not putting them back? .x

Harry already seemed like the stubborn type of boy. Not moodily stubborn, but smart-arse stubborn. Cockily stubborn.

Louis: Why do you ask so many questions ?