important fluff

Copyrights © 2015 elsaphant; All Rights Reserved: No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, without written permission from the author.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters (except for main character, Merida), places and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or people, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

Disclaimers: Merida belongs to Walt Disney Studios, Pixar and other directors of the film Brave. She does not belong to me.

Warnings: Swearing (but hopefully not a lot), and if you're not good with zombie-like things, then this book is most likely not for you. I don't think there will be gore/disgusting descriptions, but who knows what future me will think? And if you're not cool with deaths and stuff. . . yeah, you should not touch this. 

Blurb

  There's a zombie apocalypse outside right now; at least that's what Merida thinks. She can't really tell, because she's been trapped inside her room for two days already, and she's blocked her windows because something tried to get in. 

   Merida's more than eager to get the heck out of here, but with the zombies--excuse me, "things" groaning and gnawing on each other right outside her bedroom door, she doesn't really know how. 

    But there's one thing that Merida is absolutely sure of: she will get out.  

[a/n: i have been utterly obsessed with apocalyptic stuff for a while now, so yeah, you get this! ]