The begining

"The first day of seventh grade I'm so excited to see all my friends, "Tera said. "Well it's almost time to go her," Mom said.

"Yes " I said, so I got up from the table went to the bathroom to do my morning routine. I went to my room put on a blue uniform shirt and shinny black jeans with white converse. It was pretty hot outside but I still put on a cardigan. I looked through my phone for awhile until I had to leave it only takes about five minutes to get to school so I walked.

I made it to school it's 7:45 . I saw my best friend Katherine and I ran up to her and gave her a hug.

"Omg Tera I haven't seen you all summer," Katherine said. "Yeah I've been kinda busy."

"How are you?"

"I'm fine and you?"

"I'm doing well Katherine."

We went to our friends and I hugged some of them, I was so happy to see them. The bell rang so we all went to homeroom. I
had homeroom with a couple of my friends, but I sat next to Sabrina.

Sabrina was one of my best friends I've known her since first grade. She has always been there for me. We started to talked and she told me some interesting stuff that she did over the summer but I had no idea what she was talking about.

"Ummm Sabrina what are you talking about?"

"Are you kidding me I was taking to myself "she said.

"Yes you were I'm sorry" I said.

"Whatever" she smirked

School just ended I'm glad but it was a boring day my teachers are nice I guess. It's 4:00 I'm walking home now all by myself. I've just arrived at home I put my backpack on my bed and just lay there thinking my mom is still at work my dad went to get my siblings.

Later that day my parents ask me how was school I said it was good and continue to watch tv. I get in the shower then get in bed. It is 9:30pm.