Thick and Thin (Harry Styles)

"Put me down!" she squealed, squirming in my hold. I held her, over my right shoulder. "Put me down!" she repeated, digging her nails into my bare back. "Harry! Put.. me.. down!" she laughed, pounding on my back. Her poundings, slower, fading out. "I love you," she whispered. "I love you too," I smiled, setting her down on the bed, gently. 

*End of Flashback*

Short memories, just like that, coming to mind. I nervously bit my nails, 'what if's running through my every other thought. I just don't understand, how something can go from so good, to worst. 

"Mr. Styles?" a nurse called, from the doorway of the room. Room 219. 

"She is in critical condition, but, we think, most likely she will make it through," she whispered, as she led me into the room. I shook my head, tears forming, uncontrolably. My heart pained, seeing her in such weakness. Vulnerably laying in the hospital bed, tubes and other things all over. 

I dragged the stool over to her side, taking her hand and observing. She still looked flawless, even after, the accident.

**

An hour later, I was forced to return home, visiting hours were over. 

"How is she?" Lou asked, concerned. I shook my head, barely making out my words, choking midway through the first word. Tears streaming down my face. "I'm so sorry," He whispered, pulling me into a hug. "Lou, they think she will survive, but she is in critical condition and, I just cannot bare the thought of losing the best thing to ever happen to me," I sobbed, you may think, becoming famous was the highlight of my life, but eighth grade for me, and seventh grade for her was the best. Basically, we instantly fell for eachother, we have been inseperatable since age 13 and 14. 

"Harry, it'll be okay," he hushed, conforting me, or trying. "What if it wont be? I don't know if I could live without her, she is my everything. My passion is from her love.." I whispered, not even holding back the tears. 

**

"I'm going to Nandos with Niall," she smiled, innocently, grabbing her keys from the dresser. "Can you pick it up alone? I am into a very important episode of 'Degrassi'.." Niall begged. "Fine, I'll go on my own.." she groaned. 

"Bye baby, I love you," she smirked, as she tightly held me. "I love you too, do you want me to go with you?" I asked, instinct. "Nah, I'll be back babe, I love you," she smiled. She leaned in, trying to peck my lips, "I'm sick remember?" I reminding, not wanting to cause her to be sick like me. "I don't care.. We can be sick together." she winked, pecking my lips. 

Reliving the last things that were said, the last kiss, the last smirk, the last.. everything. 

There I layed, praying. Reliving the last words and all, that were said and memories. I was crying, clenching my phone. I redialed her number, "Hey, you've reached Lisa!" she said, smiling and laughing, "And Harry!" I yelled in the background. "Leave a message after the beeeeeeep!" she said, giggles overtaking her. 

I redialed, over and over again. Hearing her voice.. sent chills down my body. 

When I decided, enough, my phone vibrated, an unknown number..

"Hello?" I said, raspy due to not communicating to anyone for hours. 

"Hello, is this Harry Styles? I am calling from Saint Mary's Hospital.. we have news about your girlfriend, Lisa." she said, blankly. 

"What is it?" I asked, eagerly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N St. Mary's Hospital? I dont know.. I just said random shit.. I will update on Wednesdays. SO tomorrow imma update and stuff.. It's gonna be GOOD

watchout xo