Where It All Began (Chapter 1)

It was a chilly autumn night in the Vocaloid world. The leaves seemed to be perfect shades of gold, red, and orange. The moon let off a soft glow outdoors like a nightlight. The school year at Vocaloid High kicked off to a great start.
Miku decided to host a Party, which are always wild and filled with memories. She stuck a invite in each locker in the school, so many vocaloids (even ones that she didn't know) were likely to arrive. Especially considering Miku was one of the most popular Vocaloids.
    She just finished making the snacks and invited Luka early to help set up. This wasn't unusual, considering Miku and Luka were the best of friends and Luka would always arrive early.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
     Luka looked in the mirror at herself. She wore a pink and blue mini dress and grabbed a matching pink and blue scarf to wear in the chilly weather.
God, I look stupid... Oh well. I guess this is good enough. She applied some mascara, carefully dragging the brush upwards.

This party is going to be fun!

She then walked out of her small apartment's door, instantly overwhelmed by the cold air. Her skin got goosebumps as she shivered.
I should've brought a jacket...
The pink haired girl thought to herself as she walked down the sidewalk, leaves crunching beneath her feet. She stepped in puddles every so often, tarnishing her pastel pink boots.
She glanced down at her phone. She had received a text message from Miku.

Miku: Hey! Are you almost here? \(^o^)/

Luka texted back.

Luka: Yep! (^ω^)

The young adult looked away from her phone and continued walking, the cold air unpleasantly blowing.

She crossed the street and almost got hit by a car. Luka got a quick glance of the male driving the car. He had long purple hair tied into an odd ponytail type hairstyle. He honked his horn and skidded to a stop.
"S-sorry!" He yelled like an idiot and speeded away.

Baka... Learn how to drive..

Luka finally made it to Miku's house, prepared for a night of partying.

Luka walked up to Miku's Front door, ringing the doorbell. The chilly fall air seeped through the front of her pink and blue scarf. Thoughts of the night ahead flooded her mind. She thought of Miku's Previous parties and how much fun they were.
The jingle of the front door opening startled her, but Luka suddenly realized what was happening.
"Kon'nichiwa, Luka-Chan!" Miku chirped, wrapping Luka in a hug.

"Kon'nichiwa, Miku." Luka answered calmly with a warm smile. She stepped inside and was instintly overpowered by the smell of pizza.
"I ordered pizza for tonight!" Miku squealed and trotted up the steps from the foyer. Luka followed behind her smiling sweetly.
"I knew I smelt pizza." She grinned and walked into the kitchen. She saw a large table with a spread of assorted foods. These foods included sushi, pizza rolls, leeks, Luka's Favorite Tuna and much more.

Luka gasped. "You bought Tuna?!" She smiled and skipped over to it.

"Mhmm!~ Just for you, Nakama!" Miku beamed, trotting around Luka excitedly.

"Arigatō  Miku-Chan.~" Luka thanked with a grin.

Luka and Miku continued to set up the speakers for the music and set up the party in general. Time passed until there was a knock at the door.

"Miku-chan!~" A high pitched voice was heard.

"Rin....Onee-chan calm down please..." Said a boy's voice.

Miku walked downstairs to the door and grinned wide to see Rin and Len standing at the door.

Rin held an orange pillow in her arms and gave Miku a big hug.
She clumsily dropped the pillow and tripped over Miku's Foot.