I love my hero that saved my heart (Zayn malik fanfic)

Zayn's POV

I was love sick over perrie trying to forget her. She broke up with me.She is wonderful and i love her. My heart was about her. I then felt a pull in my body that made me look towards a girl. I saw a beautiful girl sing angelic to a song I never heard off but she sang it beautifully. So I asked her to dance. So I'm dancing with the most beautiful brunette I have placed my eyes on at a ball. She was breathe taking...what am I thinking I love Perrie...but there is something that takes my mind of of Perrie, we had a connection together and I loved it.

She had glowing blue mysterious eyes...long black lashes and dark brown hair that reached to her hips...she was thin and curvy and had quit a big bum. And oh god her plump pink lips with gloss on them... We were staring into each others eyes yet we were masked but I could still tell by her eyes she was beautiful...that's when I heard her whisper 'I sense her' so I asked her' you sense what?' And all she did was look at me with her glistening eyes sadly and whispered 'I'm sorry' and in a swift blink of an eye she was gone. Hmmmphh I said softly as I remembered the moment of her in my arms with my arms still stuck out where she used to be. I frowned slightly...Right after she left I heard a gun shot and a heavy female voice yell 'where are you wolfina!!' And that's when the lights went out...the lights were a dim enough to see a bit of people... I turned to see who the voice it came from...I saw a black haired girl with black thin heeled boots and a black loose long sleeved dress she was pretty but the girl I danced with was gorgeous. Is that what my dance partner meant by "shes coming"? I turned around so I could sneak out but since it was dark I couldn't see so I bumped into people that were screaming their heads off. I went to the last floor dark hallway that leads to the back door. The hallway had a dim flickering light that switched and flickered on and off the hallway was also completely empty only the sounds of mice and roaches walking around or so I thought...because then a hand with claws on them covered my mouth and led me to the door and pinned me next to it...and with her clawed finger she looked at me and stroked my cheek with her one claw on her finger and left tiny scratches. I recognized her she was the evil girl that barged in and shot at the roof...

That's when she said "your the dance partner of your precious wolfina? Oh how rude am i? im Katrina. She was right you are cute...who might you be?"

And I stuttered back "I'm zayn! w-who's wolfina?" And she laughed and slid her clawed finger down my chest ripping the white dress shirt under my black buttoned tux that she unbuttoned. With her other hand she slid her hand down my pants on top of my crotch and lingered on top. Once she ripped my white dress shirt half way she slid her hand in and I snatched it out I didn't before because you know she has a gun. Yet she stuck her hand in again and as I kept moving her hand away she started raising her gun to my side and that's when I stopped. She slid her hand in felling my chest. She laughed once again and said "silly boy you two have some introducing to do. Your little dance partner is-" she was cut of by a girl barging in with dark brown long hair to her hips, glossy plump lips, and those blue shining bright familiar eyes. She had a black wolf diamond mask parade masks with a tight black and glistening blue sort of Wonder Woman costume instead of shorts at the bottom of the costume it was like a swimsuit because it had an attached bikini bottom but her costume was no swimsuit. She was barefoot and had fake wolf ears. She looked like my dance partner that's when this wolf girl or wolfina had punched this Katrina in the face making her nose bleed and she literally kicked the blood out of her. Once she was knocked out cold wolfina dragged her out to somewhere and in a split second she came back and looked at me and took my hand to the hallway bathroom. Then she started wetting a cloth and she said 'sit any where you want and I want it to feel like home' she then laughed at her remark and I said 'yeah cause a toilet seat feels comfy' she giggled and knelt down and looked at my deep cuts on my chest and stared she then shook her head and focused on my cuts and dabbed them with alcohol I wince slightly and then I finally hear her angelic voice 'does it hurt?' With my normal husky voice I simply said 'no' she looked up at me and we me eyes and the dabbing slowed down and stared into my eyes and I whispered "can you take your mask off...for me...?" She stood there and stared at me so I slowly lifted my scratched arms to her face and put my fingers to the wolf mask and then she put her hand to stop me and she said "as long as I can unmask you too..." so I removed my hands and let her soft hands cup my face and then remove my mask when she did she did a slight gasp and bit her plump lips and did a small side smile. She then whispered "Your turn." I slowly stroked her cheek once with my hand and unmasked her to see her beautiful face. We slowly leaned in and kissed with lust and passion.