Love Story. Our Time.

-        Ryan, wake up!

-        I’m not sleeping.

-        Oh yeah you are! What have I just said?

-        You said “Ryan, wake up!”…

-        Before that! Oh, you know what?! It’s enough-go to the office right NOW!

-        OK, OK, no need to shout…- I stood up, took my Converse backpack and went to the office in my very own cool-lazy manner.

And there he was-a hot, muscular, tanned captain of the basketball team, with perfect white teeth, with a diamond earring in his right ear and a mint gum in his smirking mouth-walking to the principal’s office. He didn’t care that this scene was happening almost every lesson. He didn’t care a bit because the principal was his Dad.

-        So Ryan, tell me what’s happened on the History lesson 2 minutes ago?

-        Well, I fell asleep because last night I was practicing my basketball skills…

-        Oh God-AGAIN! Ryan, how many times am I supposed to repeat that if you won’t stop practicing your basketball skills at night, instead of doing your homework and sleeping, you will get expelled!?!

-        Yah right, Dad, I know all that… but I think you have forgotten that this week starts the United American-School Championship and we’ve won all the other championships this year and last year except for this one, which means that we HAVE to work hard to win it this time-it’s the PRIDE we’re gonna lose if we don’t win it!!!

-        OK, son-I understand… but WHY do the other guys from the basketball team have better marks than you?! WHY don’t you train after school instead of going out with girls?!

-        Well, I have good marks on some subjects…Listen, I can’t just stop going out with girls-I’m a teenager who needs a girlfriend but I’m still searching for a good one. Have you ever heard about hormones?

-        Hormones are a lame excuse.

-        It’s not. Well, if that’s all, I’ll probably go cause the bell has gone and next lesson is Art and I don’t wanna miss it.- with that I stood up and slammed the door hard.

10 minutes ago the school corridors were absolutely empty, now there wasn’t an inch of room. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, it’s on… while he went through the crowd on every 2nd step he would have to give a high-five, on every 5th step a girl would turn to him, smile and say “Hi!”, on every 15th a girl would say something like “call me any time” or “I’ll help you if you’d like some help” and put a paper with her phone and name on it in his shirt’s pocket… yeah, that’s what popularity really is.

When I finally came to the Art room my shirt pocket was already quite big so I sat down on my place, took off the backpack, put it on the floor and opened a special pocket in it(backpack, I mean, not the floor), then I took out all the little papers from my shirt-pocket, shoved them into the backpack-pocket and closed it. After that I took out the pencil case, paper and my iPhone 4 with white headphones plugged in it.

When I turned around-back to the teacher’s desk, I saw Mr. Arson come in but he didn’t close the door after himself-a very pretty girl came in the class in a very confident manner. Every guy in the class started wolf-whistling, she just smirked instead of getting embarrassed.

She was the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen in my entire life-she was white and had green eyes, brown hair with natural blond highlights, she wasn’t really wearing very much of make-up, she had long French manicure, she was wearing a white T-Shirt with Black Eyed Peas on it, classic black vest with no sleeves, blue ripped skinny jeans, black Gucci high heels, she also had heart-shaped diamond earrings and a cool Thomas Sabo bracelet with different charms and of course a white Louis Vuitton bag with different-colored letters on it.