Snow Falls

Dan's pov. 

It was my first winter with Phil.  We became flatmates a short while ago.  And everything was going great, but about a week into winter I realized I liked him more then I should.  But I wasn't going to tell him, I can't he is straight and the only way he would bend for a guy even just a little, was if he was forced to and I wasn't going to rape Phil for my own selfish needs.  Anyways let me tell you how it started...

Two weeks ago...Dan's pov.

It was the end!  No more heat! It will be -20 for the next couple of months.  I felt a chill and shuddered, stupid cold is already getting to me, I'm not going to make it.  Just kill me already.  "Dannnnnnn! Please can we go to the park!"  Oh, right I forgot Phil wanted to go to the park.  "Phil do you know how cold it is! We'll freeze our asses off!"  Phil looked up at me with puppy dog eyes. "Ugh fine Phil, but only for a little," Phil's eyes lit up he quickly put his jacket on and through me mine.  I slowly put it on, quickly zippering it up before Phil took my wrist and ran.

We sat on a park bench Phil admiring how the leaves that had not fallen still have their colour.  I was admiring how my ass wasn't frozen to the bench.  Who knows how long we sat there before I realized that Phil was still holding my hand!!!!!  My face lit up like a fire cracker, it was burning hot, at least I wasn't cold any more but that was beside the point.  Phil now noticed that my face was bright red and he glanced down at are intertwined hands and his face too lit up.  We quickly let go, who knew how many phan girls and boys saw that!  It was probably up on twitter now! For everyone to see!  I calmed down when I felt something cold touch my nose, at first I fought it was Phil, but when I turned towards him his eyes were large his eyes sparked as many tiny snow flecks came down slowly and softly landing on the leaves that still held their colour.  It was the first snow of the year, I sighed, let winter began.  I looked at Phil he looked at me, "thank you Dan for coming out here with me" he smiled at me.  I felt a little heat rise to my ears and my heart flutter but I pushed those feelings back down into my heart.  And Phil and I watched as the snow fell.  And I realized why Phil loved winter, it was so beautiful, even though it was cold as heck.  As the snow picked up we left the park, on our trek back to our flat to watch movies or play games, leaving our winter wonder land behind us, where we saw the first snow fall of the year and feelings inside me stir.......

(Note from the aurthor )

Sorry for the short chapter next one will longer , but this is my first story so take it easy on me please.........anyway I hope you stick with me:)