Justin (Our Time) Part 2

(The ending of the last part.)

 I yell "BELIEBERS STOP!" They both turn A.S.A.P and look at me. "I will follow your rules if you get along. I won't tell anyone, I promise!" I said. Both of the girls nodded as in they had duck tape on their mouths this time. They both said "Jerry time" and had their pedo faces on....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I try to move away but Chelsea came behind me and stoped the chair from moving. "HAHAHA we got him sooo bad!!" Gabrielle said when she was on her knees, "HAHAHAAA I know! He was sooo scared!!" Chelsea added. "Ohh okay I get it, the whole 'Kid napped' thing was a prank!! Very funny! Well done!" I said with a big grin on my face "Let me go now" Both of the girls start pissing their pants laughing. I wonder whats so funny....? "That wasn't a joke. 'Jerry time' was..." Chelsea said while trying to fight back the tears from her little out burst of laughter. "Oh.." I said quietly "So how long am I going to be here? You know that they will find me one day.... Right?" I reminded them. "No.. We had never thought about that. What are we going to do?!!!!" Chelsea said while turning to Gabrielle. " I guess that we will have to keep him FOREVER. He can't leave now because then people will know we did it...". " I could just say that I went to a friends, like Ryan or Chaz's house...." I inturupted. "Yeah I guess and if we keep him any longer people will notice that he's missing.." Gabrielle was trying to convince Chelsea. "We can just go back and get him again in a month" Gabrielle whispered in Chelsea's ear. 

To be continued....