Daydream (Niall Horan)

I stood still with screaming girls all around me. I was never the one to jump around and scream loudly at concerts. I tend to listen and watch the band playing instead, so you could say I was one to really stand out in a crowd this large.

The stadium was packed, lights were flashing, and teenage girls yelling and singing at the top of their lungs. I looked around at the young ladies around me. Most had the band tees that were being sold in the lobby, including the loads of makeup and perfume. The air was toxic but there was no way I could leave for some fresh air.

I looked up at the five boys on the high, moving platform. The platform had microphone stands firmly planted onto it for the guys to hold onto whilst it moved from above the stage. It stopped at a nice distance from where I was standing on the floor, so I could inspect each guy thoroughly without having to strain my neck.

The blonde one that I happened to fancy the most, Niall, was on the right side of the platform which was close to me. He was wearing a red shirt that was underneath a jean jacket vest with buttons. His black pants hung low on his hips, exposing his white undergarments.The grey supras contrasted nicely with his pants and jacket, whilst his brown roots showed from his blonde dyed quiff.

He and the other boys were smiling and waving to the girls in the crowd causing them to holler things like "I love you" and "Marry me" to them. A girl beside me even fainted and security had to take her out. It's odd, really, to see that these five guys have this effect on young teenagers like that.

The guys were now sitting down on the edge of the hovering platform, about to sing Little Things. The stadium stayed quiet during this song only, and for once, the concert was tranquil and calming. Their voices were angelic and soft, with raspy hints here and there. This was so nice, and for once, my depression was pushed to the back of my thoughts. I was actually having fun.

Half way through the song, my arm was taken and pushed up against my back causing pain to shoot through my arm and shoulder. The stranger had now put something up to my temple. I had no idea what to do, since everyone in the stadium was quiet and focused on the singers performance. I felt the warm breathing on my neck as my heart rate quickened. Literally all I could think about doing was screaming. Niall's solo was just about to begin but I couldn't hold it in any longer.

"SOMEONE HELP! PLEASE HE-" I screamed until the anonymous stranger put his hand over my mouth. The band had stopped playing their instruments and all the boys were now looking at me with shocked and scared expressions on their faces. I was now crying and the crowd of teenage girls have moved away from me, creating a circle that I was in the middle of.

I looked up to Niall, and he was looking at me in terror. He averted his eyes from mine and from what I was thinking at that moment, is that I was either going to die right here, or that he was looking for security. I kept looking at Niall, thinking that this may be the last thing I will ever see.

He found my gaze once again and lip synced something like "I'll help you" or "stay calm" or "just wait" but I blacked out before I could do anything else.