Naomi Nakashima's life after Heavenly Host

For Months Naomi has mopped around her bedroom window starring at nothing. Her mother is a nerves wreck, ever senses her daughter came home in her tattered school uniform and a twisted ankle Naomi just shut her out, kept saying two people's names over and over "Seiko Shinohara and Satoshi Mochida" and there would be times when Naomi would wake in the middle of the night screaming her head off. Nastumi (Naomi's mom) called a hypnotist for her daughter, to bring back her happy little girl, what he did was he would put Naomi in a tranz like state and told Naomi to tell him everything that happened the night of the cultural festival all the till she got home. Naomi didn't even know what she was telling the man or her mom that was in the room with them. And they were scared of what she said when he was almost done he gave Naomi pencils and a sketch pad to draw Seiko Shinohara and the others who died in Heavenly host but as soon as she finished and gave the doctor and her mother the drawings of her friends, their faces would erased off showing a dark black hole right where the face would be.

#30 years later#

Naomi Nakashima's life  was bad in high school but then she realized something even though her friends are dead and their families and the whole school doesn't remember them, that doesn't mean she can waist her life away so she put up a brave face and became cheerful version of Seiko and so she would look after her friends siblings like Yoshiki's little sister Miki and Seiko's younger siblings Yuu, Kei, and Aya. Naomi even bought a stuffed animal that reminds her of her fallen friends.

After high school and nursing school Naomi met a nice guy at 6'2 black hair and brown eyes and glasses he was like Satoshi mix with Yoshiki mix with Morishing but a little more mussels.  And the guy has the same last name as her, but known of them are related; his name is Yamato.

After marring him she had four kids Ryu the oldest police officer, Rea and Miki twins college grad students, Rei a lawyer and Mei Owning a bakery. And the youngest Kei a second year student at Tendo Senior High School class 2-C.

(Drawing of Kei Nakashima)