The beging of love

Authors note:(so this is my first fan fiction I've ever written hope you like it,they are humans sorry not sue how to word it ok let the story began)
(Amethysts pov)
                      Chapter one
I was laying on my bed in deep though wondering if Pearl would ever call he they had met the week before at school and grown closer to each other .Amethyst then herd her phone buzzed she prayed it was Pearl. She picked up her phone to see pearls number this made amethyst really excited she picked up the phone and said " hey p what's up " Pearl responded with a polite hello and asked is amethyst wanted to hangout amethyst answered in a split second with a yes
( five minutes later )
They met each other  out side and stared to walked with each other to the near by park and sat at the hill .pearl then grabbed amethysts hand witch made amethyst blush she then took amethyst into an embrace and kissed her.amethyst thought it felt so nice the solfness of peals lips was so amazing as the kiss ended she said to Pearl "I wanted to do that for a long time."Pearl giggled at that remark and said "I know you did I want to kiss you more then anything that's why I asked if you wanted to hangout and so I could see again." After that the just walked and talked until they say the stars and walked home together. That was the first kiss they both ever had and they knew it met a lot. Before they said goodbye they had kissed once more and both said "I love you."
(Sorry if it's short this is only the beginning of there relationship will be more I hope you liked the fist one.)