harry styles imagine

Imagine you n harry have been a couple for 2 n a half years. But not all his fans aprove of yall being together. You get daily hate from some fans n from others you get their approval. But one day you were on Twitter n saw a tweet that said "i hope kill yourself you dont deserve Harry, he is to good for you"

You always knew you weren't for him. But he would make you believe you were. After you readed that tweet, you thought you have had enough hate from the fans, so what better why then to end it n let the fans get what they wanted you gone.

After a while you went on Twitter again n tweeted
" you fans that have gaven me hate are going to get what you wanted, me gone.#illmissyouguys #iloveyouharry" after you tweeted that you knew what you had to do. Jump of your apartment building. Before you went up there, you got a text from the guys n Harry.

Naill: Dont let what the fans say get to you, you know we love you

Zayn: Dont think your not good to be with him, your everything to him n us love you

Liam: You cant let them control you n your relationship, you know yall two are great together

Louis: Stay strong, what only matters is what you n harry think of each other

Harry: Babe you know i love you no matter what the fans say ❤❤❤❤❤❤

You replayed a simple " i love you guys ill miss yall❤"to the guys n to Harry "i love you babe❤". With that you walked all the way up, you stood on the edge ready to jump while you remembered every memory n moment with the guys. Than you jumped while tears slid down your cheeks. Harry got to your building right after you jumped. When he got there, he got out his car n saw that people we're houdled in a cyrcle, he went up to the group, as he got closer he saw that it was a figure like yours. Once he was close enough, he saw it was you, he screamed out your name n cried so bad he couldnt see. He realized he lost the love of his life. He was heart broken for the rest of his life.