Big Bad Wolf

"Edward Elric and Roy Mustang! You two trouble makers stop fighting for once and come here, I have a story to tell you two."
"What is it Admin.... It's not another one of your stories is it?"
"Shut up and just listen to me will you..."
"Fine... But if it's one of your stories I'm leaving."
"....Whatever... Anyways this story is called Big Bad Wolf and it's about Little Red Riding Hood-"
"Oh no! I see where this is going! No way in hell, I'm leaving!"
"Where do you think you're going Edward! You two are the main characters of my story now stay put!"
"You'll be Red Riding Hood and Roy is going to be the Big Bad Wolf~"
"Oh come on Fullmetal it probably won't be as bad as you think it's going to he give it a chance."
"...That's cause you're the wolf..."
"So back to the story!-"
"If I may ask a question Admin..."
"....What is now Edward..."
"Is Alphonse at least in this story...."
"Yes, yes he's the sickly poor Grandma... Anything else?
"No Ma'am...."
"Good... Anyways, as I was saying! The story is called Big Bad Wolf..."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Once upon a time there was a "girl" by the name of Little Red Riding Hood. Now this "girl" was on her to her Grandma's house in the woods since her Grandma was a bit sick deciding to bring a basket to her. She walked through the woods with golden eyes and an elegant appearance as she held the basket tightly in her hands. "Why does Grandma have to live in the woods..." She thought, "There's a rumor that a wolf that lives around here." She thought looking around nervously. Indeed the "girl" was right, there was a wolf that inhabited those woods, a very hungry one. "I wonder if I'll finally find a meal today." The dark haired wolf thought waving his tail around as he walked around. This wolf had pitch dark eyes and was fairly light with a smirk planted on his face once he spotted a red clothed figure walking through the woods. "She's small... But she looks tasty." Licking his lips as he made his way around quietly careful not to attract her attention. "Where's her place again these woods are too big..." She thought sighing, "I have a bad feeling I'm going to see this rumored Big Bad Wolf." She said aloud. The wolfs ears perked up at the mention of him looking over the "girls" appearance, "This is going to be fun I can tell~" quietly sneaking up behind her. "You must be talking about this Big Bad Wolf?" The wolf said against her ear making her jump and turn around quickly almost terrified, "A-Ah... You exist...". "Of course I do." He said smirking at the "girl" leaning close to her sniffing her scent making her back up, "How did you find me so easily!". "Simple, I know these woods very well..." He said simply, "You seem like you're in a rush little one.", "I'm on my way to my Grandmas...". "Ah I know exactly where that's at... But I won't tell you." He said with a smirk, "Just tell me and I'll leave you alone...", "No, maybe if you give me that basket I'll tell you.". Now her situation made her nervous shaking her head at what the wolf said noticing that he had an appetite, "No I won't, it's for my Grandma.", "..What a shame, well since I'm in a playful mood...". "Let's play a game than. I'll give you a chance to run and find your Grandma's house. If I don't catch you and you reach there safely you're good. If I catch you you'll be my meal~ Kind of like Hide and Seek Got it?" He explained with a bigger smirk. "A game?... I don't even know where she lives..." She said backing up more, "Why... That's not fair..." She said making the wolf grin more. "Cause I'm the Big Bad Wolf, Now let the games begin. Run." The dark haired wolf said simply watching as the "girl" ran off almost immediately, "I'm not letting you win.". Red Riding Hood ran and ran till she reached farther into the words looking around to find she was lost, "Didn't I just pass this tree?..." She thought as the wolf watched her from afar moving his tail around. The wolf locked his eyes on his target licking his lips deciding to have his fun with her, "At least I lost that wolf-" she thought but fell back dropping the basket when the wolf pounced on her. "Too slow Red." The wolf said with a smirk making the "girl" panic, "Don't eat me.." Kicking around looking up at the wolf feeling her top unbutton. "Eat you? I have other plans for you~" he mused keeping his paws on her thighs running his tongue over her cheek making the blonde "girl" blush and react, "Wah!?". With that the wolf devoured the "girl" with pleasure making her very sore and late to Grandma's house later that night who had nothing to say about the wolf when her Grandmother had asked her about it.
~End~
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"There what did you think of my little story!"
"....That was terrible Admin...... That's not even how the story goes..."
"Wha??? But I tried so hard!"
"Ignore him Admin, I loved it."
"That's cause you were the wolf! I had to be the girl!"
"Now, now Fullmetal that was a great story."
"You shut your mouth! You, you need to go f you!...."
"Be nice Edward it was just a story...."
"But nothing! Why am I the one always getting sexually molested??"
"Cause it's fun plus you're small, so it works out."
"You're my height too Admin, so you're short too!"
"SHUT UP YOU!"
"....Both of you need to shut up now.... Don't make me snap my fingers...."
"....Fine, you two are no fun...."