Prologue

This story will be more of a fantasy futurist resistance battle to fight back a tyrant. So yes there will be elves and the such.

In the year 2057 tensions between China and its neighbors rose to its breaking point and as a result China and its ally North Korea started to attack their neighbors. This, for whatever reason, went on for 3 years undisputed by any other nation not being attacked by these two powers. At the end of 2060 North Korea stopped their cease fire with South Korea and declared war with them. As a result, the United States, England, Japan, and France declared war with North Korea and consequently its ally China. The United States which had, in the last decade, annexed Canada and Mexico lead the Invasion of Hong Kong. The Battle of Hong Kong was the first major battle of the war and also one of the most devastating for both sides. Including civilian casualties the loss of life was about 3 million in the 2 weeks the battle took place with a close win for the States.

The war was going good for the U.S. and its allies until, in 2065, Russia joined China's side in the war. Russia, within 2 years of joining the war, took over France and England knocking them out of the war. Japan was taken over in 2068 and South Korea in 2069. After the loss of all their allies America tried for peace and the only thing they wanted was complete annexation. It took 3 more years and millions of more lives for America to finally agree to peace. However the peace caused more problems than it solved. The winning side could not agree on how to split the land causing Russia, who had taken over the rest of Europe to declare war on the China and North Korea. North Korea than declared war on China.

In 2076 North Korea assassinated the Chinese leader and threw China into chaos. North Korea took over China and its forces and with some sneaky factors beat Russia. By 2083 North Korea had full control of Eurasia and North America. In 2085 they "peacefully" annexed Australia and West and North Africa. Fearing the North Koreans the entirety of South America Joined under one banner and closed its borders for good. Kim Ju-ae the great granddaughter of Kim Il-sung who started North Korea, for whatever reason, left them alone as well as the remaining part of Africa and Hawaii. In 2086 a band of former soldiers joined forces to start a resistance in the former state of Montana to overthrow the evil dictator.

Lead by former Brigadier General Osmund Hugubert, a 41 year old 6'5'' human who was great at leading and CQC, and the second in command Colonel Scarlett, a 20 year old 5'7'' sorceress elf the Jackals started small but hope to grow. The team sniper, Sergeant Dr. X; AKA Xyanther, was a 17 year old 6'2'' elf. Lieutenant Anya the other sorceress was 17 years old 5'7'' shape shifter. And last but not least the Explosives and heavy weapons expert Gunnery Sergeant Alamark Greenbone a 50 year old 6'8'' orc.

Let me know what you guys think and if yall have any ideas please let me know.