fanfic of the week

00. INTRODUCTION

I created this account for one main reason. When I discovered there was no DC community, I was so shocked because of DC being so widely known and loved. For years, DC has created characters and storylines that have have us screaming and crying, or sitting on the edge of our seats in anticipation. From the comics, to the movies, to the TV shows, DC never fails to serve, and here the other admins and I want to share our love of the DC universe with you. Fanfiction is a place where anything can happen, and here we want to give the DC fanfiction's the fame they deserve. Once a week, we will choose one fanfiction -- whether it be of our choosing or yours -- and put it in the spotlight. We will do a short review on the story.

We want everyone to be as involved in this account as we are, and so you can recommend DC fanfictions that you think deserve it. Although you can recommend stories, there are some rules.

RULES

i. Do not recommend your own fanfic. If you recommend someone they might recommend you.

ii. No fanfic's over 50k. This is to promote stories that are not widely known in the DC community.

ii. No hate. If you hate on someone's story you will no longer be eligible for fanfiction of the week.

Your Superheroes, The DC Community