The Beginning

"In the time before man, they were known as the Snow Elves. They lived in the sunlight and had a very prosperous society."

It was the time of the great siege. The snow elven king, Dracul, has sent his army out for war. His eldest son was leading the strike. The war consisted of many races: Argonians, Nords, Daedra, and all races of elf. The Aldmeri Dominion sided with the snow elves and helped them out in this bloody battle. Eladriel, The eldest son was the Snow Prince, a powerful warrior who's been in many wars. He was aboard an elven mare of pure snow.. Frost. The prince fought bravely and watched his people fall quickly. The horror of that battle was too much for the young elf. After the battle was lost, only a mere three hundred of the snow elves who survived. They pleaded to the dwarves to help but it paid with a price. The snow elves, a beautiful and graceful race.. Was turned into cruel creatures called Falmer. The king, his queen and three children escaped so that darkness didn't affect them. For Eladriel, it was too late. Dracul took the boy and fled while the mother, Marie took her other two and went into hiding. Eladriel was trained to kill by his father. The young prince turned to a darker path and couldn't be saved. His brainwashing made him coldblooded, heartless and ruthless. Dracul forced his son to be bitten by a werewolf, Lucian.. He then was bitten and changed by his father to be a powerful hybrid. The boy also allied with a Daedric Prince, Malog Bal. He practiced necromancy and sorcery till he was powerful enough to wield it. The prince will get his revenge on the people who slaughtered his great race. What risks will he take? How far can he go until he is fully consumed by the darkness within him? Nobody is safe. The Snow Prince has risen.