Goodbye to you all.

Its the last day of summer, everyone's packing up leaving their summer cabins, leaving the grandma's and grandpa's going back home. Australia was her home town, her first time going back home after a few years. She sighed zipping the suitcase shut glancing out the window at the view one final time with a smiling frown. The stairs creaked and crackled as she stepped down going towards the widely open doors. "Quickly child! Quickly" her grandmother shouted at her rushing her to get in the cab. She was already five hours early for the flight but her grandmother was the type of person who got tired of having kids around.

Jenny slid herself into the rear of the taxi glancing at her grandmother muttering her few last words-..."Goodbye....Bitch."

Hours later she had finally arrived in her hometown, a simple but confusing place called Hominton, just off the coast of mexico. The place was scrambled and violence was clearly the subject of the area, screams of cats and trashcans being flung over was the topic of the day, gunshots and murders in the middle of the streets was the topic of each second.

She walked a few blocks until she arrived to her parents apartment, climbing each staircase without a care in the world, homeless people, garbage, animals were all that filled the passage ways.

Apartment 54B was were she stood for 5 minutes before letting a sigh and ringing the door bell. Everything behind that one door was pure misery and this is the life she has returned to be apart of. "Maybe it was best to stay along the streets and try a life for myself" she thought but she knew that would only cause more misery in her life. As she stepped through the doors she closed her eyes and said to herself over and over "Don't hurt me...don't hurt me...don't hurt me" she opened and took a glimpse at her parents and begun to break down in tears, no words could explain how she felt at that very moment seeing her parents being abusive to each other with a disgraceful environment, they could have been better off but the drugs made them like this. She was lucky enough to escape from a younger age or else she would have been apart of their horrific lifestyle.

"Dear Diary, each day it was the same situation, they hadn't even made an effort to send me to school, and for the first i wouldn't mind, i just need an escape, that's all i want." she quickly slammed the book shut throwing it under the mattress she slept on as her mother busted open the door dragging her out of the bed sending her to the kitchen to clean it. She frowned, this was not the life she wanted and it wasn't going to be this way for very long.
She scrubbed each stained plate with all her effort, each time she was close to a finish another plate appeared, what a disgusting mess this was.
Lateron in the night the only sounds she went to bed hearing is her mom moaning from whatever they could be doing in the room next to hers, rough thumps against the walls then moments later the sounds died off and at that moment she finally fell asleep.