Dear Caroline

Dear Andrew,

I'm so sorry that I did this to you especially after what happened to Caroline. I just couldn't take it anymore, any of it. I couldn't stand not having my best friend around. People at schools didn't help either; all they did was remind me of how she was gone and how alone I was. I know you tried to help but you were just as broken as I was if not more. Nothing could have helped me cope with the pain, it hurt too much. I had to find a way to let out all the pain and in the end all that happened was hurting everyone more. This was the best option for everyone, including you. All I've done is remind everyone of what they've lost and it hurt me to cause you more pain. I'm sorry that it has to be this way and I'm sorry that I can't replace her. Please forgive me and please don't cry over me, I'm not worth your tears. I never was. Just try to move on from all the pain because if any of us can its you. You have to be the rock for everyone especially your mom and my mom after this. I hope that the pain will get easier for you because I don't think I t would have ever gotten easier for me.I know you tried your best to save me but how could you do that when you couldn't even save yourself? This was the best choice for me. Please forgive me.

Nadia

--------------------------

So yeah, I changed it. And only like 20 people have read it so I guess it doesn't matter that much. Okay then......