The Maka Rules

This is the Maka Rules! ^_^ It's the rules I follow to be me. Special thanks to the Soul Eater RP Crew & @metroid1996 for helping me! ~Maka

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE RULES:

Rule #1: Never make a bet with @_Death_the_Kid_. =_= You will lose, because he cheats. *sighs*

Rule #2: Never try to duck tape your feet together and have a hopping race against your friends over the weekend. One of you will face plant...it was me. *rubs face* ow. ;__;

Rule #3: Don't send a message on Wattpad via Wii. (It takes forever! LOL @metroid1996 [Soul's Admin] would know.)

Rule #4: Never leave Soul in charge of watching the food... '-.- He will burn it. *shakes head* He's not a bad cook when he pays attention, which is once in about fifty times of cooking.

Rule #5: Don't trust the person who says, "this won't hurt," or "I'm not going to hurt you."

Rule #6: Prepare to be offended when someone says, "no offense" or "no offense intended."

Rule #7: Don't read Crona's poetry....unless you want to momentarily depressed. *sighs* It's really dark, emotional and sad. *sits in a corner sulking*

Rule #8: Smile and nod, it always works. *smiles*

Rule #9: Never shop for clothes with Blair.... *turns head to the side* She wears inappropriate things and tries to force them on you...

Rule #10: Never try to convince @Soul_Eater_Evans he is wrong... =__= it's impossible... *shakes head* If anyone is looking for Mr.Know-It-All, I found him.

Rule #11: DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT give @Patti_Thompson sugar! O.o You will regret it if you do! *puts hands up* I'm serious.

Rule #12: Try to be as symmetrical as possible for Kid. *fixes falling pigtail* Just avoid asymmetrical things and being asymmetrical.

Rule # 13: Never talk about self-accomplishments around @_Black_Star_. *shakes head* Just don't do it.

Rule #14: Never try to scare @_Liz_Thompson_. You will scar her. *smiles apologetically* Sorry Liz.....

Rule #15: Only break the rules, if it's to save or help a friend. *nods*

Rule#16: Speak your mind or no one will ever listen to you. *nods in approval*

Rule #17: Don't act like something you're not. *grins* Be the best you, you can be.

Rule #18: Strive to be the best you can be. *nods* Give everything your all. *smiles*

Rule #19: Don't be a jerk, and won't hit you with a book. *cough* Soul. *cough* (@Soul_Eater_Evans)

Rule #20: Don't hurt any of my friends, it will be the last thing you do. ^-^ *cracks knuckles*

Rule #21: Don't be afraid to experience fear.

Rule #22: Learn from the bad experiences, make a good example from it. *nods* Live and learn.

Rule #23: Don't be afraid to try new things. *grins* It could be fun.

Rule #24: Follow your heart. ^_^ *makes a heart with fingers*

Rule #25: Have courage. <3 *grins*

To be continued....

~Maka