Chapter 1: The First Time I Met Her

20 March 2013 morning, that day is holiday so I walked to Starbucks to eat breakfast.
I having my favorite breakfast: white coffee and some colorful macaroons at outside of the coffee bar. I took out my phone and took a photo of my breakfast. Then, posted to Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.

Suddenly, I saw a teenager girl at the bus station trying to go into the bus, but the bus driver did not let her in and push her down. I thought that's because of the bus is full of people. Then, I saw her already tried 5 times but still all of the bus driver could not let her in. I trying to go there and talk with her.
After I payed the money, I go there and talk to her. "What's your name? My name is Elrain," I asked. She seems like afraid of me, then I told her that I'm not a bad person. After that, she believed that I said to her. " My name is Kelly," said the girl. " How old are you,"I asked. " I'm fourteen years old, you?" . " I'm thirteen years old," she replied.

After that, I taking her to my house that because I wanted to tell my father to drive her back to her house. And I just tell her about it but she told me that she is a orphan, and she been threw by her parents. "I so sorry to hear that," I said to her.

Reach to my house, I told my family about it. Then, my family promised me to let her stay in my house. We're both was very happy.