Part 1

Snow lightly made itself known before it entered the room, the still air falling asleep on Virgo's shoulders as he made his way under the night sky who's overcast clouds made it seem all the brighter. He inched closer to his home past looming apartment complexes and their yellow street-light glow. He could feel the earth churning underneath his every step, the methodical nonsense of nature's reset settling deep in his ears. The jarring action of human rummaging snapped him out of his trance. He called out, the rustling silenced in response. A shadow emerged from the rest of the alley way darkness, a head poking out before stumbling out into the sickly light. The castor's complexion was washed in dark red, messy hair failing to cover glowing maroon eyes, even though their luminance was considerably darkened. For a moment, everything was still, prompting the snow's subtle entrance.

"Aries?" Virgo took a tentative step towards him as if he were a squirrel set to dash. "What are you doing here?"

Aries tilted his head with a smirk out done by his exhaustion. "What about you, jade boy?" He groaned, shaking his head. "My older brother is... He's back from the PSYCHE! And I, I do not want to be in the same city as him on his horny nights." He gestured to the concrete islands of hibernating grass. "This is the best I can do." He made as if to turn, an arm above his head as a grand goodbye.

"You'll freeze." Virgo stated.

"Of course! Now bye."

"You're practically in the dumpster!"

"Clearly!" Agitation broke its way through. "For the last eight years I've made refuge here and not a single person has given a single fuck!" Aries shot a glare like a misfired bullet. Had the icy army settled in, it would have melted around his feet.

"I didn't know." Virgo said apologetically.

"I wasn't yelling at you, mystery."

"You could crash at my place. if you're avoiding older siblings, my own went off to some other place." Virgo offered.

Aries whispered darkly. "I know."

"Follow me if you want." Virgo started down the street, forever interrupted from his former pace. "You'll freeze." he repeated.

"I know, I know." Aries muttered, watching the other teen drag out his gait from the corner of his eye. A snowflake flew across his vision, two more landed on his cheek. At this point, he was walking after the vague name, meeting up at the door. By morning he was gone.