A Kanye West Love Story

I strolled up to our bedroom to see Kanye strattled across our bed "Helloooo there, Kanye" he said seductively. "Dayum you lookin fine tonite Kanye". I felt myself blushing. "I knuh, so are yuu." We sat there gazing at our gorgeousness. I heard a slight thumping noise coming from the staircase. It was Kim... "CANYEYYY KEEN YOU GEEV ME YUR LIKE CREDEET CURD?!?!??!11! I NEED SUM MOOOORE LEEP AND BUTT INJECTIONSSS$$.." "Yo, don't you think you have enough money from your sex tape?!!?" "Yeah bi-otch. WHADDUP?" "I GO SHOPPEEN ALOTT AND EETS PRADA OR NADA." "K ho. Just shake Yo butt and about $50,000 will come out." she did what Kanye said and shaked them money makers (literally). Money came out, just like he said! "THENKS CAN-YEEY" "AIGHT BEECH." "so we're alone naoo right?" Kanye asked Kanye ever so seductively. Kanye started to fiddle with spare credit cards and coins in his pocket.. Kanye became turned on as quickly as a light switch by the sounds." Kanye began to notice something rising upward on Kanye. Was it a boner? Yes but it was mostly his ego. 

Alone? Think again!" The Kanyes turned towards the doorway. "Yes, it is I. Kris Jenner!" "What do fuq is you doin in this story, Kris?" "What the hell do I have to do to get attention these days? FOR CRYING OUT LOUD KANYES IF YOU DON'T LET ME-" "Calm da fuq da-own." "Yeah beech, you can be in the story..." "Well then." Kris replied. "GUESS WHO!!! IT'S ME, LORD DISICK. Now bow down to me, PEASANTS." "GET DA FUQ OUT." Said Kanye annoyed. "Yeah, Scott. You're taking up all my publicity." snapped Kris. "I'll pay you all $5,000 to let me be your king."

"It's a deal" they all chimed in. It became silent when Kanye began fiddling with his cash again. This time they all got at it like money goblins. "WAIT KRIS WATER YOU DOIN" asked Kanye confused. "Setting up cameras." "NO BITCH THIS WILL GO VIRAL." said Kanye angrily. "I'm down." said Scott. "NEVURMUND. I IS DOWN TOO." Kanye replied. "BRUCEY!! WILL YOU FILM THIS?" he came up stairs "Yes. I'm a cool dad who texts and is down with the dogs." "Alright. God you are so desprate.." said Kris. So they filmed the money orgy and it went viral. At the end Kanye said to Kanye "Kanye, Imma let you finnish but... that was THE BEST money orgy of all time!" They got their $10,000,000 and all bought new beach homes and porsches. The End