Life

Last chapter guys!!! Thanx for being here for me and pretty much making my dream come true. I love you all so very much, good comments and bad. It was fun doing this and obviously it should go under some serious editing but all in due time.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you

Please help my story grow by sharing and commenting and voting ilysm.

************************************************************************

"Please be seated..." I said as I walked in the huge room.

There was commotion, whispers but finally they all sat down. Teaching at the university for ten years was very fulfilling and career wise it had given me the best CV I could ask for. I was also given the opportunity to write which was a blessing but teaching high school was the best experience of all to be honest so that had been my life for the last six years.

I was so used to the teenage heartbeat and I knew really well what teenagers were like, you could say I could understand them and that kind of made me popular at school. Everybody would sign for my classes and would be completely devastated If they didn't get a spot in them. I had so much fun teaching and although some colleagues claimed my methods to be unconventional...well they kept my students reading. I would even write fanfics for them If it would get them to read and especially If they would get them to feel.

Rose was teaching in a high school on the other side of town and we would meet occasionally.   We would meet twice a week at least after she would put her kids to bed and when we met was the only time she would swear freely as she held back for the kids sake. She was happily married to a really cool guy she met at the first school she worked for many years ago. Jason was fun but most of all apart from loving Rose to pieces he could also tolerate her.

Back in the classroom I spotted a few familiar faces that had taken classes with me in the past but there were some new ones as well. I had always made it my business to know everyone and cater to everyone 's needs as I firmly believed that every child was capable of learning, you just had to figure the way to teach them. I looked around the class and smiled at them all.

"Welcome back to school guys!" I faked enthusiasm as I knew for a fact that most of them would rather be at home sleeping so early in the morning and truthfully that made them normal teens.

Some laughed and some shouted "School sucks!" some said "I hate my life" and there was someone at the back who just spat "Fuck my life" causing everyone to chuckle even me.

"So...some are eager for work!" I joked.

"To work on you..." someone at the second row whispered loud enough for me to hear but I didn't pay attention. I didn't mind that some of them on occasion would be rude during the first lessons...once they got to know me they were true gentlemen so I ignored him.

"As  I was saying...I would like to get to know you all individually...some of you I know already...Yes, yes  John I mean you...you can sit down now..." I told John who stood up pointing at himself mumbling something I didn't quite make out being the class clown that he normally is earning a round of applause from his fellow students.

"I'd like to get to know you individually miss..." the same voice was heard among the cheering. Again I played dumb.

"Now I know that some of you have been complaining that you find learning English difficult but I can assure you we will do stuff that you like...It won't be all boring books and tests...you will make your own advertisement with people that will be assigned in your group, you will write lyrics to songs, no poems I know you hate those and we will watch films and talk about them and go on field trips..." I tried to excite them and I succeeded judging from the "whoohoos" and the "Yesses" I had caused escape from their mouths.