Welcome to Fiore

-Lucy's POV-

I woke up from my sleep and stretched as far as I would go. It was the start of another day of meetings classes and a formal dinner with my dad and little brother Romeo. I hear a knock on the door.

"Hime it's time to get dressed. May I come in?" My maid Virgo asked.

"Please Virgo, do I have to go?" I whine.

"Yes Hime, he will get angry again."

I reality, I was scared of my dad. A merciless, cutthroat ruler who seemed to love my brother. He hates me and I don't know why. Virgo walked into my room and started rattling off the things I had to do today, while she tightened my dress to the point of not breathing. While I was momentarily dying from lack of oxygen, a little girl with blue hair and a blue wristband came into my room.

"Excuse me," I wheezed and she looked at me with a frightened face, "are you lost?"

"No your highness I was sent by your father to clean your room today. Am I a disturbance to you?!?" She started getting hysterical.

"Ahhhh no no I was just wondering carry on." I saw the marking on her shoulder. It was a blue dragon in a circle of white. So she's a dragon slayer. Strange she looks too young and innocent to be a dragon slayer? As I was pondering this, I sighed and slumpe and I thought 'oh no'

"Hime it seems your corset is too loose. Here let me tighten it again." Virgo stated. Before I could get another word out I was thrown into a mother round of pain an lack of air. When she was done I was gulping down air as fast as I could. I looked at the little girl who was making my bed and I asked, "What's your name?" She jumped and spun around to look at me.

"W-w-Wendy your majesty."

"Wendy, that's a beautiful name. Well Wendy thank you for cleaning my room today. I will make sure to remember you."

Virgo then stuffed me in my dress, did my hair and make up and we left for breakfast, all the while, little Wendy was standing with her mouth open in complete shock.

When we arrived in the dining hall, my father and brother were already there chewing silently and planning a hunt with the soldiers. When Virgo shut the door behind me and fed me to the wolves, my father looked up from his plate and said, "Your late, Lucille." Wow love you too.

"I apologize father, I woke up late." I said emotionless.

"Don't let it happen again." That was all he said to me for the rest of breakfast. I slowly, for I had no other speed to eat and listened in on their conversation. The only thing that interested me was when my father said, "We will leave after breakfast and be back before dusk." Romeo nodded and they laughed together, while I was making my own plans. I dabbed my face with my napkin and rose from my seat.

"Excuse me father, brother." I quickly walked out of the dining and ran to my room until I heard the sounds of horses Riding out of the palace gates. I noticed little Wendy had finished and my room looked amazing. I ran to my closet and pulled out my commoners dress. I put it on quickly and ran to the library. I ripped the doors open.

"LEVY!!!!! LEVY WHERE ARE YOU!!!" I screamed as I was fastening my cloak. "Over here Lu-chan. You don't have to yell!" I ran around the book cases and found my blue haired friend giving directions to a man with long black hair. I didn't look at him too long before I broke into my excited chatter.

"Levythey'reginefoethewholedayandiwaswonderingifyoucouldtakemedowntothevillagepleasepleasesayyesLEVY!!!!!!" I bent over and took a deep breathe.

"Ohmygoshreallywegottagonowthenletmefinishwithrearrangingeverythingthenillmeetyouatthestables." Levy blurted back at me. I screamed. She screamed. We both screamed and I bolted to the stables.i ran out the door and almost ran into Wendy.

"Oops sorry Wendy gotta go have a good day!!!!" I told he as I ran away. I barely noticed the pink haired guy walking with her, as I ran down the hall. They both stared me down as I turned the corner and disappeared from sight.

-Wendy's POV-

I approached the library doors with another Dragon slayer named natsu when Princess Lucy ran out of the library. "Oops sorry Wendy gotta go have a good day!!!!!" She told me as she sprints down the hall. Me and Natsu watched her leave with astonishment. She actually remembered my name. Natsu looked down at me and asked, "Was that?" He asked.

I shook my head, "It's better you don't know." We pushed the doors open to reveal Gajeel and the little blue haired librarian. She noticed us and said, "ohh your here thank Mavis. I would like you to put the books back. This guy here will tell you all you need to know." She said pointing at Gajeel. She ran to a coat hook, removed a cloak, put it on and ran out. Gajeel explained what we were supposed to be doing and we began. We worked in silence. I was debating on whether or not to tell them I met the princess. To us, the princess was probably our only hope of getting out of our situation. I wanted to ell them that she was exactly like we imagined and better. I wanted to tell them that she was more beautiful than her portraits. I started to open my mouth to tell them when Princess Lucy's maid, Virgo I think, opened the library doors in a panic.

"Hime? Hime? Are you on here?!?!" She yelled frantic. She bolted through the shelves when one of the guards came to her.

"Virgo calm down, what happened?" The gaurd said.

"Loke, thank the stars your here, Princess Lucy hasn't shown up for her morning etiquette classes!!"

I saw the boys stiffen but said nothing. If the Princess was missing, we were gonna be gone real quick.

"You!!!!" Virgo said, pointing at me. I turn to face her. "Where is Princess Lucy??? You were with us this morning."

I saw Natsu and Gajeel whip their heads in my direction while Virgo continued, "Do you have any ideas where she is."

"N-n-no ma'am I havn't seen we since this morning since I was in there." I stuttered. Both of the boys gave me a look that told me I had explaining to do. I don't know which was worse, the screaming maid or the screaming dragon slayers. I tried to stay absolutely still.

Virgo grunted in exasperation and wandered around shouting, "LEVY!!! LEVY ARE YOU IN HERE?"

Leo the gaurd looked with her then noticed the empty cloak hook. "Virgo, Levy went with her."

Virgo visibly relaxed. "Ok she's fine she's in the village." We went back to our work while Virgo was laughing. I listened to Virgo and Loke's retreating footsteps until the door slammed shut. *gulp* I turned around and found a sight that scared me to death. Natsu and Gajeel were giving me a stare down. "You met the Princess?" They said in unison down at I squeaked and went back to working. They did eventually too but they kept glaring at me. I sweat dropped and finished with my section. I made my escape and went back down into my cell wondering what the princess is doing in the village.