Enjoy

Erza and Jellal walked into the guild late that night. Team Erza was having a party to celebrate Lucy's birthday. When Erza and Jellal walked in, they saw that everyone was already there. Erza never usually came to the guild this late at night.
" Erza! Jellal!" Lucy called.
" Happy birthday Lucy. " Erza smiled.
" You didn't miss much." Gray said coming over shirtless. " We're about to play kings game."
" What's that?" Jellal questioned.
" Oh you are going to have a blast!" Natsu and happy laughed.
The whole squad sat in a circle together. They all picked from the magic jar which gave them each a number or the red king dot.
" Now don't tell anyone your number Jellal. And if you have a red dot on your stick say something now." Wendy explained.
" Now, whoever has the red dot gets to command each number to do whatever the king wants. But the king doesn't know who has each number." Carla continued.
" I'm king first!" Gray exclaimed.
" Ok go ahead." Natsu told him.
" Numbers 1 and 2 need to lay down and then numbers 3 and 4 need to sit on them and pretend that they are park benches. Then 3 and 4 need to confess their love for each other on the park benches. 5,6,7 will be bystanders." Gray commanded.
In silence, Jellal and Lucy went to lay down, which left Natsu and Erza to confess while happy, Carla, and Wendy watched.
" Natsu... I love you." Erza said.
" Love you too sweetie." Natsu grumbled.
Gray died laughing in the corner. Then they all re drew their sticks. It was Lucy's turn to be king. She had Erza and Jellal act out a Romeo and Juliet scene. Jellal was Juliet. And Erza re quipped into her prince costume to be Romeo. Gray and Natsu had to duel as Mercutio and Tybalt. And Wendy happy and Carla had to be the king and his servants.
When Erza was king she was ruthless. She somehow got Natsu and Gray into ballerina costumes and singing the Lucky Star opening. She got Jellal and Wendy to dance and rap, and she got Happy and Carla to play the picky game with each other.

Once everyone had a turn as king, they decided to only do one more round.
Happy was king.
" Numbers 5 and 4 play the pocky game all the way into a kiss. The others are excused. " Happy commanded.
" I'm going to kill you." Erza said standing.
" Who's number 4!?" Natsu wondered.
Slowly, Jellal stood. The two held the pocky in their mouths and slowly made their way into a kiss. All of a sudden, they felt something on their back pushing them together.
" MMHPH?" Jellal and Erza exclaimed in the middle of their kiss.
Turns out, Happy had planned this. He threw ropes around them, tying them together. They released from their kiss but we're stuck tied together.
"REQUIP! PURGATORY ARMOR!" Erza broke the ropes and hit Happy with her weapon. Happy went soaring through the sky.
" Now that that's out of the way..." Erza r equipped back into her normal armor and threw her arms around Jellal who accepted her quickly and leaned into a kiss.