The boy with the Llama hat. (Dan Howell fan fiction)

"Kris..one of these days were going to be broke from buying so much clothes, you know!" 

"at least we'd look good!" Kris giggled. We'd been shopping for hours, buying shirts,shorts, shoes, everything. After what seemed like forever, we decide to go to our favorite coffee house, Starbucks. As we walk in, laughing loudly the aroma of coffee and pastries flood our noses. Walking in more, I look around for a place to sit. But that is when I noticed someone. Staring right at me was a very handsome and attractive man with a smile that could kill. We kept our eyes locked together until Kris nudged me. 

"you going to sit down or keep staring at that guy?" I snap out of it and glare at her. I take a seat across from kris. Kris ordered a passion fruit tazo tea and a blueberry muffin while I decided I shouldn't order something. From time to time I look across the room to see him. He was typing away on his laptop while drinking a latte. He had such nice lips..."you're a faggot, okay."  

"Wait what?...oh bitch I knew that from the fucking beginning!" me and Kris chatted for a bit more until I noticed someone joined him. They were talking and laughing. I instantly look at Kris and tell her to look. Her reaction was priceless.. 

"OH MY FUCKING GOD WHO IS THAT? he is so cute!"  

" right? I have no clue who they are but I swear the one with the llama hat keeps looking at me!"  

"OHHHH GIRL, GET IT!"  

I giggled a bit and playfully punched her. I noticed them glancing at us. Inside I was dying. He was perfect. I don't even know who the hell he was!  

"hey I have to go peeee so I'll be right back,okay? While I'm gone, don't creep them out.." 

"pft.. Me? Creep them away? You're crazy."  

"MHM." 

She walked away heading to the bathrooms.  

I take some of her mufffin and eat it.  

Before I even knew what was going on, the guy with the llama hat was right in front of me.. 

"Hi, my name is Dan. What's yours mah lady?" 

"Um..I-Its Rachel...." 

Is this really happening?  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

First REAL fan fiction.  

I'm proud of it, actually. cx 

It may not be good but 

Oh well! Please tell me what you guys think! It'd mean a lot cx