OneShot (Akakuro)

I'm sorry for fallen in love with you even though I don't have the right to begin with.

I'm sorry for been weak, but my love for you is more stronger of everything in this world.

I'm sorry that I have felt this, I don't know this either that something like this well come to me.

I never thought my love and my feeling for you are grow more more deeper that I expected.

That's is why I trying myself to distance too you so that I can forget about this feelings I created with you.

I deeply apologize that the emotion I created by myself make you change.

Its all my fault to turn you like this, Its my mistake to made you a heartless person.

I can't helped to fall into you the first time I saw you, I already fell in love to you.

That's why this time I will change everything turning things back were they are.

What I feel now is only my imagination to be with you. Even its hurts to my place I will ignored it for the sake of my love on you..

From this on I will erase my existed in you .I will erase everything about me in your life.

By doing this in you I wish that you can find happiness and be yourself once again. And smile from the bottom of your heart like the old times when I saw you on our school opening ceremony.

Because of me you never smile or laugh ,because of my mistake I made you like a machine that don't know how to laugh or smile I made you forget about all of those feelings.

So My love please.....
I'm going to ask this....to ...you...
Please... I'm begging you... To let ...me...keep...this..
Feelings....I created..for..you.

Because this is the only ....reason for me..

To leave on...
....from..

This....world

.....please...
.....please...

Don't.

Forget..

That

I......
.....love...

You...
So..

Sooooooo.....

Mucccchhhh.

........
.....
....
...
..
.

A/N ..... Hello guys... Can you tell me how's the one shot story goes...?(・∀・)Good!! Or
(・へ・)Bad!

I think its kind of confuse to me... .... (><。

Sorry ... About that ...
.... But if you guys want to change the story... I'm open with it.. (≧∇≦)

Just tell me ... Or suggests and give me some ideas so that I can make it more ...more interesting to read.. ....(o⌒∇⌒o)

Any suggestion.... Is openned !
( ・ิω・)ノิิ

Thank you for reading this.. ヽ('∀`)