Watched!

Have you ever felt like you were being watched, but every time you turn around there would be nothing to see. Or other times you didn't turn around because you were afraid you would see something you didn't want to. That's exactly what happened Belle turned around at the worst moment she saw a man just ten feet away staring right at her. She then said to the man "Who's there!?!" she questioned in a panicked voice he came closer, frightened she yelled shaking now "Don't come any closer!" but the man didn't listen. Now the right in front of her was the man scaring her questioning once again "Who are you?" Belle's voice came out shaky the mysterious man replied with "You're worst nightmare". After he just walked through her as if he were a ghost then he turned around facing her and said "Wake up I'll be waiting" Belle looked at him puzzled then noticed he was fading away coming to her senses comprehending what he said she yells out "What!" but he's already gone. Then her eyes flew open to see her little sister Dani towering over her and said "You were having a nightmare" all Belle could say was "Oh" she let out a sigh of relief "It was all a dream now I get what he said by you're worst nightmare, sorry for waking you Dani go back to bed". Dani smiled said her goodnight them left Belle mumbled again "All a dream" and closed her eyes once again. The last thing she heard was a mans gentle voice say "Goodnight my sweet and beautiful Belle" before falling into a deep sleep.