chapter one : the un happy orphan

semester one , it was a lovely evening until I Realise " it's school tomorrow." unhappily cheering. it was a disgraceful time packing my school bag . it was 11:59 pm and I forgot the most important thing ever " my school emergency kit. I pack a brand new one with my most important products. I happily pack my bag and head upstairs to my bedroom. I open my bedroom door and I saw a big box laying on the floor. I ask my self pleasantly " possibly Alic got me this?" I head towards the box and I see a note. it Say "stop being a mean rude child - miss jus". Miss jus is the worst teacher ever I hate her so muchhh! she always wears this ugly as long skirt and it twirls when she walks . " EEEE I HATE HER" I say to myself. today has to be one of the joyful day or I'll be so unhappy with my school. I want to meet a new friend. Someone who will always be there for me. i grab my phone and see the time it's "7:23am" I ask my self " wow, did I stay up all night ?" I say confused. okay it's nearly time for me to leave , so I dress up in my most best-outfit. it's a lovely dress that is red and flows, with my favourite shoes. I bolt downstairs and go get a meal. I pick a snack bar and some brownies . it's 7:30pm and I need to go to school. I take hold of my iPhone and call my bestfriend ash, she answers immediately I ask her nicely with a humorous tint to it . I ask her " hey wanna go to schoo together ? I promise you I won't let the dogs catch you"!
she starts laughing with happeness❤️.
the call ended and it was by accident, I text her and say
" hey bby💜I can't wait for this walk to school"