Important (part 1)

Meet ANGELA.. she is a girl who contains what a boy wants.. she is PRETTY, HONEST and most of all LOVABLE.. she has a bestfriend named ( who is by the way a BOY ) LUKE.. he is lucky to have a friend like her.. On the other hand ANGELAs boyfriend is a lover... ( you know what that means right?) but she fell inlove with her so BADLY.. His name was LEON... While ANGELA was on a mission (oh yah i forgot they were wizards)(( she is a WATER DRAGON SLAYER)) ANGELA got injured.. so they got to abort it.. LUKE and LEON got to exchange looking out for ANGELA... one day while LUKE was checking on ANGELA he whispered 'You dont know how I feel' it seems that LUKE likes ANGELA, but how is it possible? Its because I told you that ANGELA has the personalities of a perfect one.. LUKE was about to kiss ANGELA but LEON caught him. He said "What are you doing to ANGELA?!" "um... nothing!!" LUKE said..While they were talking, ANGELA woke up "Guys.. no need to argue!!" she said. "ANGELA!!" they chorused.. "so what about our mission?" ANGELA said "maybe you should rest and do it in the next 2 days." LEON said "Thats a great idea!!" LUKE said.. So the group agreed.. but LUKE was bothered on what he did to ANGELA.