Wh4t now???

Purrrlayer raged through the snack drawer looking for her favorite corndogs. She the finally realized Moonstar must have murdered them all since she was over her house. Purrrlayer ran swiftly up the stairs dragging her large fluffy tail behind. She finally found the sleek grey cat, but its what she was doing that angered Purrr. She was on her phone, Wattpading.

"M-Moonstar? Today is our special day together, doesn't that mean anything?" Purrr sadly said as her ears went back and her large eyes grew larger." Purrr, I literally live right next to you. We see each other every day." Moonstar responded in an annoyed tone."No, Moonstar, that isnt what I ment. I was trying to say today is gift day." Purrr said before opening her closet and proceeding behind the dark door to come out holding a bag with blue tissue paper, and handing it to Moonstar. Moonstar reached in and pulled out wrapped up book like objects. She unsheathed her claws and tore the paper off, and there were books." Purrr...what is this crap?" Moonstar asked in disgust as the delusional orange creamcicle cat happily looked at her and gave her no response." Purrr, this is from like 1943! And why is it about Maryland?" Moonstar questioned before Purrr reached into the bag and pulled out a small wrapped up square, which sported the similar shape of a ds game...

" I found this in my neighbor's trash can..." Purrr said before Moon tore off the paper. But after the paper was off, what Moon found made her want to barf." No need to thank me." Purrr calmly said before Moonstar looked down at the game, which read...Dino pets.

" W-what the, Purrr... WTF is this crap??" Moonstar eagerly asked obviously knowing it was the work of Satan. " I don't know what it is, but destiny is telling my gut to play it with you." Purrr said before loading the possessed cartridge into her ds. Moonstar grabbed her phone and started to record as the game started. Once it was at the title screen, time stopped. There were two dinosaurs labeled "Pinkie pie" and "Satan". This is real.

"W-w-what the freaking frick?" Moonstar stuttered as she aimed her phone at the screen." M-Moonstar... Im scared." the little Purrr said as she grabbed onto Moonstar's sleek tail." It's gonna be okay Purrr, now lets try the first save file...Pinkie pie." Moonstar said as she clicked on it. What the two cats saw next was obviously what hell looked like. The game took place in a backyard,(probably Satan's backyard) and there was a terrifying cartoon dinosaur just farting around. Purrr and Moonstar were scared, the animation was just so bad, it was worse than the time Purrr played Sonic06. But even worse, the badly drawn smile on the psychopathic saurapod's face, as if he just murdered a panda. Wait never mind, that would actually be helping this big green earth.

But the two cats were brave, and they pushed through the hard times." I don't understand!" Purrr yelled as tears rolled down her cheeks. There were confusing symbols, obviously some strange alien language." Double rainbow what does it mean!?" Moonstar yelled." What kind of monsters could have done this!?" Purrr screamed as she squeezed Moonstar's tail. " Could it be illuminati??? No, ...Aliens." Purrr calculated in her microscopic brain.

Minutes whent by, which soon turned into hours. No matter what the two cats could not make sense of this complex abomination. All they found out was that you had to feed the demon and take it to the bathroom...or else. The game was then shut off, it had driven the two cats the point of insanity with its impossible code, the game was definitely designed for Einstein. Moonstar popped the game out and held it over Purrr's tail." May this game never, ever, EVER, be played again." Moonstar said as she dropped it into the endless world portal simply known as Purrr's tail.

Later that night...

" Hey Purrr, mind if I sleep here tonight?" Moonstar asked the cat sitting in the dark corner of her bedroom." But you live right over there, remember???" Purrr said without looking back at her." Ya, well im just to lazy to do it. I never said it was easy making it across my yard...besides, I need a goodnight sleep to save up the energy for the long harsh journey tommarow." Moonstar explained." Ok..But remember that its actions like this that have consequences..." Purrr said." Ok, goodnight." Moonstar said as she layed down and emediatly passed out on Purrr's soft bed." Yes Moonstar, actions do have consequences..." Purrr wispered.

Purrr crept through the darkness as her orange and white pelt blended in with the pitch black...somehow. Purrr slipped downstairs and saw Moonstar's blue purse hanging on the chair and she emediatly swiped it from its post without making a single fragment of sound. She opened up the bag and held her hand up revealing that she was holding a ds cartridge... It was Dino Pets! She then slipped it into moonstar's purse and hung it back up. "  The old switcheroooo" Purrr said as she let out an evil smile.