Last Summer

Last summer went a little like this;

I woke up in a daze. I didn't remember anything that happened last night. When I got up I realized I wasn't in my bed, let alone my house. There were red solo cups everywhere. Cigarettes lying in ash trays, some still lit.

I got up and walked down stairs. There were still people sleeping on the ground with slobber coming from their mouths. Gross. Some of my friends were there sleeping. Most of them looked drunk. Oh my gosh. What happened last night?

*****Afternoon. About 1ish*****

"Sweetie are you ok?" my mom asked me when I walked in the house like a zombie.

"Um....yeah. Guess so. I'm just gonna go to bed."

"But it is only 1:15. Are you sure you're ok?" she asked me a second time. Like I wanted to talk to her. I didn't want to talk to anybody until I found out what I did last night.

"YES! Mom! Gosh. Just give me some dag on space." I screamed while walking up the stairs to my bedroom.

I walked into my room and slammed my door. I flopped down on my bed and fell asleep really quickly.

Once I woke up, it was 5:30. I pulled my slippers out of my closet and went down to apologize to my mom. I have NEVER gotten an attitude with her, ever!!!

"Hey mom. Look I'm really sorry about earlier."

"Don't worry about it honey. I know you didn't mean it. But I have a questions for you. Did you drink or do something last night that I would call 'inappropriate'?"

"See that's the thing mom. I don't remember what happened last night. I just remember waking up in someone's bed and walking downstairs and coming straight home." I said.

"Who's bed?" she asked really loudly.

"I don't know. But I promise NO ONE else was laying in that bed with me."

"Ok. Well do you want to go to Olive Garden for dinner tonight?" she asked me.

"Yes! Please I am starving!!"

*******************************************************************************************

*****Ok back to reality.*****

Well I did find out what happened.

The night before, I went to the mall with my friend, Macy.

****AT THE MALL WITH MACY. ****

"Ok we need to look for some new school/college clothes." Macy said while casually walking down the escalator with a build-a-bear box.

"Well I don't really need anything. I have enough clothes."

"Yes you do. Don't try and lie your way out of this. I know you hate shopping, but you are getting new clothes for college."

She is such an idiot. She thinks I hate shopping. But I actually kinda like it. When I shop I feel like I have all the money in the world and I can buy anything I want.

"I don't hate shopping!" I said.

"Whatever. I know you do. You lie a lot have you noticed that."

"No but I've noticed you're an idiot."

"Ah! Whateve's."

Gosh that is what I really hate. When people shorten up the words. Like say the actual word.

"Ok. I have to get home. So let's go." I said.

****BACK HOME****

I jumped out of Macy's car and told her bye. When I went inside, I walked to my bedroom and jumped on my bed and turned the tv on.

When I grabbed my phone from off the charger, I noticed there was a message from Alexis. She is another one of my friends, but not as close as me and Macy.

- Heyyyyyyyyy girlie!!! U coming to da party 2night?

I started to just shut off my phone, but I didn't want to make her sad by not replying.

- hey um, what party?

- u no! That party at Jake's house!!

- hot jake?

- duh!! What other jake would I be tlkin bout?

- ok. Well maybe. I don't have a ride there.

- dnt wry girl I got ur back. I'll be at ur house in 30 mins. B ready. Dress in somethin sexyified!!!

- whatever! Bye. (;

I locked my phone and went to the bathroom. I looked horrible. Now this guy, Jake, is really hot! I've liked him since 8th grade. But he has always had a girlfriend. Now he is single and I am ready to mingle! Sorry that is something my mom would say.

I brushed my teeth and hair. Then I went to my closet and got out a white tank top, an aeropostale

Shirt, some blue jeans, and my gray toms. When I went back to my bathroom I straightened my hair and put a bow in it.

Alexis pulled up and I grabbed my purse and ran to her car.

****FINALLY THE PARTY****

"Hey Jake!" I tried to scream. The music was so loud I couldn't hear what anyone was saying.

"Hey! Sam! What's up!!?" I could only see his lips move. Not what he was saying. But I made out the 'what's up' part of it.

"Nothing much!"

"Want to go upstairs?" he asked.

I seen 'upstairs' and that was it.

"Sure!!" I hated screaming. I felt like my voice was going to be gone. It hurts my throat.

He took my hand and we went up to his bedroom. Now I know what you're thinking. 'Oooo they're going to get it on tonight'. But right now, we aren't for a while. All we did was talk.

***25 mins later***

"You know we have know each other for about 6 years." he said while looking in my eyes.

"Haha. Yeah its been fun."

He didnt say anything. We just stared at each other saying nothing. Then he leaned in and kissed me.