One.

You know that feeling, like when your brothers leave you home alone while they go to kick someone's ass?

Well that's how I feel everyday.

All I hear is "Ivy stay here, Aiden and I have to go take care of some business." Or, "no Ivy, you can't come, it's too dangerous."

I mean seriously, like when can a girl get some action?!

Well I kind of am glad that I didn't go, because tomorrow is my first day of school, and I don't feel like I want to be physically drawn.

My brothers and I, we're different.

I mean we're all alphas, but they heal, and recover a heck of a lot faster than I do.

While they were out, 'taking care of something.' I was at home watching a movie, and eating like 30 ginger snap cookies.

I guess I fell asleep on the couch, because I woke up in Ethan's arms, being carried to my bedroom.

I turned and nestled into him before he laid me down on the cold sheets, and tucked me in.

You know, they may seem tough and all, and don't think that they aren't, because they could take you down. But really my brothers are sweet, and I know that they would do anything for each other, and for me.

I was going to ask what they did, but I was too tired to even speak, so I figured I would just ask in the morning before school.

_________Scott's POV.________

Stiles and I walked out of the tattoo parlor and jumped into the jeep, but my arm hurt, like bad. And I was pretty sure that a tattoo shouldn't feel like that.

I started to take off the wrapping, ignoring stiles yelling, "oh no please don't!"

I looked down at my arm, and watched as the tattoo quickly faded.

"It healed."

Stiles looked at me for a moment and went to start the jeep. "Good, I hated it."

I shot him a death glare, and he continued driving.

We stopped at red light and I was talking to stiles about Allison, but it still hurt to say, or even hear her name. I don't think I will ever be over her.

He wasn't really paying attention to me, he was looking out of the window.

"Bro are you sure Allison isn't coming back to beacon hills?" He asked.

"Um no, but I'm pretty sure that she isn't, I mean after what happened, I wouldn't come back either."

"Well I'm pretty sure she's coming back, like pretty certain, like 100% sure." He said gesturing for me to turn around, and when I did I was met with something I was definitely not ready for.

Allison.

"Oh no, go stiles go!" I said as I slid down in the seat, I made eye contact with her, there was no going back now.

"What am I supposed to do? It's a red light! You know, I think we should say hi."

"No stiles please! Please don't!"

He reached across me and started rolling the window down.

"Hey hi!" He yelled, but the girls instantly took off in the car, running the red light.

"You know, they probably didn't see us." Stiles said as I facepalmed myself.

Ivy's POV.

"You don't have to keep treating me like a baby." I yelled to my brothers.