HARRY POTTER FUNNY REMAKES

The idea of all of this is not mine as you might kno all rights and a kudos to J.K.Rowling I am just writing a humerus version:)

PRISONER OF AZKABAN

CH.1 Owl Post REMAKE

Harry:GOD this book is so interesting!!! jk I don't read!

Harry:Ok Harry now concentrate take the quill and write!

Harry: God! Why the fuc haven't Ron and Hermione sent me anything this summer don't tell me the annoying elf DOBBY had something to do with it!

I MISS them!!!MAYBe Ron isnt over that phone call on the telephone...

*HARRY's FLASHBACK*

Uncle Vernon:HELLO IT'S MEE!!

Ron:POTTER??!????!!!?ARE YOU THERE I WANT TO TALK???HARrY??!!

Uncle Vernon: Who dafuq???IS ThiS??!?

Ron:RONNN...WEASLEY?!??!!!!!

I'm HARRY's FRIenD FroM SchOOl!!

Uncle Vernon: WHAt?? What school idont kno bout no school?!!?!!!!Or magic...

Ron: I didn't say nothin bout MAGic....

Uncle Vernon: OH WEll DOnt ever call ThIs NuMBEr aGain!!!!

Ron:O--kk

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Harry:LOl I guess Ron told Hermione bout that so she never called cuz since she has muggle parents she knows how to use a telEpHonE....

Hedwig:OoooOoooo look I got letters from your BFFs look!!

Harry: OMFG!! They remembered I exist!!YAy!*fanboying*

Hedwig:OoooooOooo

Harry:Why the fuc u still making that noice hedwig???Calm yo ti- I mean calm your.....beak..?..

Hedwig:*facepalm*

Harry:look a letter from Ron and a copy of the Daily Prophet!....

Hedwig:.....oooOooooO....

Harry:HedwiG shuT up or I wiLl hiT yoUr caGe harDer theN As hArd as I stuck thaT SnAke tooTh at U kno who's diary!!!!

Hedwig:.....ok ill stop.....

Harry: did u just talk??

Hedwig:yup...

Harry:I didn't kno u could talk!!

Hedwig:welL 3years ago u didnt even kno that magic existed so did you really think u knew that I can talk??

Harry: Okk point taken........anyways let me read the newspaper

*DAILY PROPHET*

MINESRY OF MAGIC EMPLOEE

SCOOPS GRAND PRIZE

Guess what? Arthur Weasley,do I really need to explain who he is??,has won the the annual(that's once a year kids)Daily Prophet Grand Prize Galleon Draw,god that's long who came up with that?,"We will go to visit my oldest son Bill",very creative name Arthur *cough* not *cough*,"We will be visiting him in Egypt!" The Weasley Family was given 700 galleons , although most of it was spent with the trip to Egypt but they still have a good amount left most likely to be used for their children's school needs, in fact 5 of the Weasley children will be attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry on this upcoming school term.